30;

Taehyung opened his eyes, grimaced at his numb body and uncomfortable stomach.

The Alpha fell silent. Staring at his stomach that shrank back.

Taehyung tried to get up— But it only ended up sizzling because his strength felt like he was being squeezed.

"Don't move much. You're going to have the seams open again."

The Alpha turned his head. Found Seokjin's figure appearing. The vampire smiled. Checking his state in silence.

Taehyung felt his mouth itch. He wanted to ask. Why is he alone and where is his son?

"I ask that you not be disturbed. The Jeongguks are very happy. You gave off lovely offspring." Seokjin says. His eyes narrowed before speaking again.

"You know that the son of vampires will drink blood even after they are born? Jeongguk is giving his blood for your child. Even though it's still that small but I'm sure he will grow strong when he grows up."

Child. Their child. His son with Jeongguk.

Taehyung was unconscious when his eyes filled with tears. His vision was blurry.

One thought— He wanted to see it.

"You want to see him now, if you're so tired you can rest and see him tomorrow." The vampire got up.

Taehyung suddenly shook his head. "Now." He muttered.

And Seokjin grins even more. "Alright. I'll call Jeongguk."

Only then Taehyung came back alone. Withstand the pain that started to spread and the heart beat that is too loud.

Is this fast?

How long did he sleep?

Wasn't it just a few minutes ago that he stroked his big belly?

And now he has become both mother and father. Which means he too will leave his child soon.

When he should be grateful everything went according to plan. Why is he now filled with anxiety?

But that Alpha thought vanished when Jeongguk's familiar smell greeted his nose. Instantly turned around and found the Origin had stood up carrying a small figure wrapped in a fine golden cloth.

Taehyung is dumbfounded. It was pounding harder as soon as Jeongguk walked closer. Until finally sat next to him.

The Alpha couldn't speak. Just staring at the vampire figure with a difficult view to interpret.

Also, when Jeongguk crouched down— Kissing his forehead and cheekbones— Taehyung did not refuse the slightest bit.

"You are okay?"

The whispering voice succeeded in making his nape burn. Taehyung suddenly nodded. His gaze fell on the little guy in the bampire's arms.

He wanted to see it.

Of course, Jeongguk can read his mind. The vampire looked at him shady before ducking to sleep the little figure in Taehyung's warm embrace.

Alpha's eyes were clearly sparkling. Trapped the tiny baby who was now rubbing the cheek against his chest. He was surprised.

The baby has even opened his eyes.

To be honest, it wouldn't be strange considering it was of Origin.

But the sapphire-pink irises made him stare— It seemed both foreign and awe-inspiring.

"That's right. He has pretty eyes. You gave birth to a lovely son. Thank you very much." Jeongguk whispers to him. Makes Taehyung a little tighten his hug on the figure who now looks comfortable closing his eyes.

"I wish I could raise him with you."

And the vampire whisper succeeded in breaking through his defenses. Taehyung was crying silently. Why does he feel so heavy? It shouldn't be like this. He was so happy. But at the same time he felt his chest pressed.

Before Taehyung could bite his lips — the ripe ones had to be crushed. Jeongguk kissed him. Rubbed his head softly and wiped his tears.

"You can stay as long as you want. You might recover in two days but I and everyone here wouldn't mind if you stayed another week or even a year."

For the first time, Taehyung finally snorted with amusement.

The Alpha shook his head. "Two days is enough time."

Jeongguk didn't answer— But instead gave a deep kiss on his temple.

"Jeongguk—" Taehyung muttered. Her hand lightly stroked her son's body.

"What is his name?" Alpha continued.

"You have more right to name him."

The Alpha stared. Dive into the origin of the net that seems so warm right now.

There is a word implied in his mind.

"Myung Dae. Jeon Myung Dae."

Jeongguk seemed to be smiling. "What does it mean?"

Taehyung looked at his son.

"Truth. It means truth. I don't want— If anyone else thinks of his birth as a mistake."

Too much. Too many think the existence of a small figure is undesirable.

And Taehyung was once one of them.

He is grateful. He had the opportunity to see his baby born.