08;

Who would have thought that Jeongguk's intention to meet Taehyung would end in their second struggle?

Dammit. Because Jeongguk who came calmly was attacked blindly.

Hell, but no wonder. Because Taehyung clearly still has a grudge for what he did.

But Jeongguk certainly remembers not to attack the beautiful wolf. He was just trying to escape. Behind the annoyance because Taehyung refused to talk calmly— He was so happy that he felt another aura from Taehyung.

He could feel his son's presence with Taehyung.

But considering Taehyung did not know about his pregnancy, the wolf fought wildly. Jeongguk was even made to growl several times when he saw the body hit a tree because he avoided him. Not wanting to make that figure hurt— Jeongguk chose to use his magic. He jumped. Stepping on the tree branch above Taehyung. Staring at how the big wolf growled at him.

He pulled off his robe. Removing the black cloth before casting the spell there. In an instant the fine cloth turned into a large net. Caught Taehyung's body in its reddish glow.

He came back down. Sighed annoyed when he saw Taehyung's body went crazy. Really move to all sides to try to escape.

"If what you are afraid of is me attacking you like before then you are wrong. I just want to talk to Taehyung." Jeongguk said calmly.

You can see Taehyung's movements stop. The wolf stared at him.

"I want to talk. Can we talk quietly?"

"You think I'll be willing to talk quietly with the vampire who sassyly touched me a month ago ?!"

Jeongguk can read Taehyung's mind. It seemed that if he didn't budge then that stubborn fellow couldn't possibly listen.

"All right. I was wrong. So can we talk? I have something important to say."

Jeongguk replied. He saw how the wolf's eyes looked away from him.

'Let go of me first.'

Jeongguk snorted. "Only if you promise not to run wild again."

It can be seen that the wolf had growled. But after that a heavy grunt came out of his nose.

'Up to you. Now take it off.' Hearing the order, Jeongguk took a step. Pulling the net rope until it turned into a robe which he then put on again.

Taehyung shook his fur. Ensuring his blackish ash hair is free from sticking soil.

Jeongguk just stares silently.

'Turn around. Don't look at me. 'Jeongguk obeyed. Turning around calmly. He knows Taehyung intends to return to his human form. A growling sound and bones grinding rang out. But Jeongguk didn't even look around. Not afraid, he just didn't want to make Taehyung come back looking for reasons to make a fuss with him.