09;

Taehyung folded his leather bag before hanging it from his shoulders. Finished wearing his jeans and long black t-shirt and shoes— Taehyung decided to ask them to talk to the deeper forest. Afraid if only a wolf saw both of them.

"Say it. Then get going and never appear again." Taehyung muttered. But sure Jeongguk who is looking at him will clearly hear.

From the start he fought the vampire— He felt something strange. The wolf refuses to interfere. As if he didn't want to hurt Jeongguk for some reason.

Taehyung even confused himself. There is a side where he wants to behead the vampire, but on the other hand he wants the bloodsucker to apologize to him.

But not on his own actions. It's because Jeongguk makes it like a discarded item after use. Makes Taehyung feel the dirtiest of the two.

"You shouldn't think that low."

Jeongguk's words made Taehyung wake up. He hissed. Staring at Jeongguk fiercely.

"Stop reading my mind!"

But Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. "If at that time I took you straight away. You might be even angrier and your family might be confused. Am I not right?"

Taehyung turned away. Quietly agreed to the vampire's question. But still. Jeongguk's actions were very wrong from the start.

"What do you have to say? Don't say you have bad intentions or that you want to ask for my blood—"

"You are pregnant with my son, Taehyung."

It's quiet.

Taehyung froze. "What did you say?"

"He's in your tummy. My son. Or should I say ours?"

Taehyung suddenly laughed. Actually laughing but his brows furrowed in confusion. What are you talking about that damn vampire ?!

"I'm not Omega, dammit. Don't you know I'm Alpha—"

"And didn't I say your status is pointless in my world?"

Taehyung bit his lip. His breathing was heavy. I swore that I didn't want to believe it, but in fact there was a sense of confusion overtaking him. Before Taehyung spoke again— Jeongguk was already behind him. Taehyung gasped. Jeongguk whispers in his ear.

"Let me prove it."

Taehyung swallowed hard. Forced to be silent when Jeongguk brought one palm to touch just above his stomach. Make their hands overlap each other.

"Close your eyes and listen carefully."

Although accompanied by swearing. Taehyung obeyed. Close his eyes and sharpen his hearing. Initially he only focused on other voices. But then he heard a faint knock. Something was beating in his body. And it's not his heartbeat.

Taehyung's eyes opened. His body was suddenly stiff. Impossible.

He is really pregnant.

"Bastard!" Taehyung turned around. One kick he put on Jeongguk's stomach.

Jeongguk just kept quiet. Even Taehyung's kick made him stagger and take three steps back. He did not intend to survive with his strength, because if so Taehyung could have fallen because of his own kick.

The Alpha rubbed his face. Trying to gather awareness. He's frantic. For the first time he couldn't think of anything. What should he do? He knows that vampires can impregnate their companions regardless of their statushis. But he never dreamed that he would be one of the victims.

How about his mate? Taehyung doesn't even know who his mate will be. But here he is now. Involved in problems with vampires to conceive their child. Taehyung's hands trembled. He shook his head.

"I'm going to kill him." Taehyung muttered. His gaze was blurred. There is no way out that he can think of anymore.

"And you think I'll let you?"

Taehyung clenched his fists. Didn't notice when his cheeks were wet.

"Then you think I'll let the Moren clan know their future Alpha is carrying a vampire child ?!"

The Alpha was crying without sobs. His red irises glistened with tears.

Jeongguk closed his eyes. Somehow he doesn't like the scenery in front of him. He felt angry. He didn't like it when Taehyung rejected their child. When from the beginning he should have realized that he might not have Taehyung completely.

Jeongguk approached. Staring at Taehyung who turned away from him. "Are you really going to kill your own son?"

Taehyung didn't answer.

"Listen— I'm just going to ask you to take care of it until it's born. Is that too hard? You don't have to raise it if that's what you're afraid of."

The Alpha still didn't answer. But looked back at Jeongguk.

"Although usually a vampire will marry a partner who succeeds in giving birth to a successor— I understand your position. I won't force you. But I won't let you kill him."

Taehyung snorted. "You think my clan will let him live? They will kill him if they find out! They might even attack my own family because their Alpha leader's son dares to have a relationship with vampires. Don't you think this isn't just about me ?!" Taehyung said loudly. Trying as hard as possible so that his voice doesn't vibrate.

Only five months. The pregnancy is only up to five months. This is already the first month which means only 4 months left. Come with me tomorrow— You will live in the castle until the baby is born. After that you can go home doing everything you wish without thinking the Moren clan knows about this. "

Taehyung glared. Wiping his tears with the back of her hand. "Are you crazy? You think I will? You think my parents will let you take me?" 

"I'll talk to your family, and I think they'll be more broad-minded than you. Just don't think about anything. Tomorrow night I'll come."