25;

Believe it or not, that the longer we are with someone, the more in tune we will be with them?

Taehyung experienced it.

Ever since he accepted to sleep with Jeongguk— Chasing release until Taehyung felt hungry and ended up sucking Jeongguk's blood by biting his shoulder. Taehyung started to throw away his ego little by little.

Realizing that Origin was not trying to hurt him in the slightest.

Coupled with the fact that they often end up using the same room, Taehyung is getting used to having the vampire beside him.

Used to wake up in the middle of the night just to ask the vampire to make love with him again.

Taehyung just followed instinct. Following the wolf, who began to not mind Jeongguk's touch.

It is now more than three weeks since they slept together for the first time. Which means Taehyung's womb is three months old.

His belly grew bigger and Taehyung was a little struggling to walk from one room to another due to the large space. Makes Alpha prefer to be in the room or sometimes in the library to find books that can be his entertainment.

This time Taehyung just finished cleaning the body. Jeongguk left first because the vampire said his father wanted to talk.

As soon as he finished wearing his big size satin shirt— Taehyung opted out. He was bored. Intend to search for Hyeyoon's whereabouts. The girl would usually wait in the living room before breakfast time arrived.

Of course Taehyung, who had breakfast earlier, was no longer hungry.

He stepped into the castle hall slowly. Occasionally returned a smile at the waiter who ducked to greet him.

Being cooped up in that large castle for a long time made him even begin to remember the faces of the workers there.

Taehyung was just about to take a step towards the living room when his ears heard Sohan, Hyesun, and Jeongguk's conversation.

The voice was so faint. Maybe from the next room which was three more rooms from where he stood.

Taehyung intends to ignore. But when the words about her womb entered her ears— Taehyung decided to eavesdrop a little.

He chuckled so his ears couldn't catch it clearly.

Taehyung closed his eyes. Trying to use the alphabet hearing.

There was a snort being heard. Then several sentences followed.

'I'm just giving you advice. Because if you can't change Taehyung and make him your bride— Then you'd better find another substitute to take care of your child and make him a mother. If anyone finds out you have children with wolves. It will be dangerous. ' Sohan's voice.

'But I can say that his mother couldn't survive. That's why I just raised it myself. Besides, there is still a possibility that my son and Taehyung will have two mixed bloods. He may still have abilities like a wolf. I'm not sure, but looking at Taehyung's strong status. That possibility will come down to our son. ' Jeongguk's voice.

'As long as he won't turn into a wolf at any given time or as long as he doesn't have a strong wolf scent then that's fine. We can train it. Precisely because I know the possibility that it could happen I ask you to find a surrogate mother figure. At least no one will suspect if you have a bride with vampire status. ' Sohan replied back.

"But will Taehyung agree?" This time Hyesun's voice was heard.

'Taehyung might never come back here, so he'll be fine with it. Trust me, I'm just trying to protect my own grandson, Jeongguk. '