27;

Once at the castle— Taehyung didn't care in the least how angry Jeongguk's parents were.

How Sohan scolded Hyeyoon without being held back. Or how Jeongguk keeps it quiet.

The atmosphere that should have been calm this afternoon was so grim. Taehyung chose to return to his room. Not Jeongguk's room but his own room. Shut up after making sure Hyeyoon was getting treatment.

Taehyung just realized there was a new figure. A doctor who in fact Jeongguk met and picked up to treat him. That is the reason why Jeongguk doesn't feel himself leaving. Because in fact the vampire is also coming out.

Taehyung stroked his belly. After cleaning himself he just stayed on the bed.

Jeongguk didn't see him and Taehyung didn't want to call him. Better alone than having to stare at the young man's cold eyes.

The gentle beat made Taehyung look up.

The figure of a tall youth with a warm smile entered. It's the doctor.

"Can I accompany you?"

Taehyung nodded.

The young man walked calmly. Handing over a glass of water which Taehyung received. He drank slowly.

"My name is Kim Seokjin."

Taehyung nodded. "I-"

"Kim Taehyung. Of course. Jeongguk told me everything."

The Alpha nodded again. Happy because he no longer has to talk too much.

"Can I check your stomach?"

Taehyung stared at the vampire's figure. But then welcome.

Seokjin took the glass back in Taehyung's hand and put it on the nightstand. His hand then opened Taehyung's clothes that covered his stomach. Smiling found his hands massaging several sides was greeted by a calm heartbeat.

"Your son is growing up well. He's just as strong as you."

Taehyung's smile finally came back. The Alpha smiles as he stares at Seokjin's hand stroking his stomach— It feels good.

"Don't weigh too much on your mind— It'll bother him in there." Seokjin said before closing, tidying Taehyung's clothes back.

Taehyung nodded. "Thank you." He said softly.

After that the two of them talked. He just found out if in fact Seokjin is three years older than Namjoon. And the charming-faced vampire has long been the personal doctor of the Jeongguk family. Even though people are rarely injured, the understanding of how to deal with severe injuries to Namjoon and Hyeyoon who are not Origin is the vampire's responsibility.

From how Seokjin looked so calm checking it out— Taehyung knew that the vampire might be experienced.

"Is there a case like mine?" Taehyung asked suddenly.

Seokjin who immediately understood the direction of the conversation shook his head.

"If a vampire leaves an offspring to a wolf maybe it will be 1 in 1000 cases. Very unlikely. I couldn't even believe it when Jeongguk talked about you. But if a vampire entrusted offspring to a male figure then I would have got it. Whoever they put offspring—" It's only how the pregnant person is the key to whether their offspring will be born safe or not. But from what I see you're a strong figure— You went through hard times well, as Jeongguk told me. I'm sure there won't be any obstacles.

Taehyung listened quietly. It could not be described that the talk of him that was so trusted actually made his mind cloudy. There was a sense of joy that made his heart feel warm again after he had felt so messed up before.