22;

When talking about Taehyung being a stubborn wolf, that fact is true in front of the Jeongguk family.

Taehyung refused lunch. Refusing dinner. Ended up locking himself in the room until Sohan was almost furious because he was worried seeing Taehyung's face starting to turn pale.

To be honest, Alpha had already tried to eat, but was forced to swallow it only ended up with the food coming back out through the vomit.

When asked about how Jeongguk reacted, the vampire's answer seemed to be holding back anger. His calm demeanor disappeared when he found Taehyung snarling rudely at him as he even voluntarily knelt down to ask Alpha to obey.

Hell, the fact is that Jeongguk hates having to beg. But if you remember, Taehyung made it seem like he lost his pride many times.

It was midnight, when Jeongguk, who had finished talking to his family about Taehyung, finally walked back to Alpha's room.

He opened it slowly. Even if he is in a bad mood, it doesn't mean that he has lost his manners.His eyes stared at Taehyung's figure, who in fact was not on his bed but standing in front of the bedroom window. Turn your back.

Moonlight seemed to illuminate where Taehyung was standing. Makes it look so charming even from behind.

Jeongguk knows Taehyung must have noticed his presence, but because Alpha didn't turn around, Jeongguk dared to embrace Taehyung's body again. Makes his chest pressed against Alpha's back.

"If you want to insist, then just get out."

Taehyung's whisper was hoarse. Even since morning Alpha had difficulty swallowing water.

"Taehyung—"

"I do not want."

Jeongguk closed his eyes. There is no other choice.

He gently turned Taehyung's body. But after that, he dragged Alpha to sit on the bed.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk. To be honest he was so tired. Her stomach was very hungry and her head was getting dizzy. But the thought of obeying is still unreasonable.

Until when he saw Jeongguk grabbing his necklace, Taehyung's eyes widened.

He has bad memories with it.

Unfortunately, before he could run away, Jeongguk picked him up first. Dropping her body gently before casting magic on the necklace.

Taehyung's entire body is now wrapped in the rope again. He groaned. Can't move.

"Jeongguk!"

But the vampire ignored him.