19;

Living in the castle wasn't as bad as Taehyung thought. He eats well. Namjoon showed him the big library there while Hyeyoon often asked him about minor issues. Taehyung doesn't mind. The girl reminded him of his best friend.

Jeongguk's parents somehow started to get a little closer to him. Even Jeongguk's father often reminded him not to miss recess. Jeongguk's mom often took him to the park just to water or trim the stems of the plants there. A job he might never have done as Alpha— But Taehyung liked him.

Jeongguk?

For almost a month this vampire has been taking care of him. Taehyung was not surprised when in the morning he found Jeongguk sitting just stroking his tummy which had started to bulge. It's not even two months and the womb is almost the same as five months old. Although at first it was very uncomfortable but Taehyung tried to accept it.

Seeing how Jeongguk seemed to be holding the child in his stomach— Taehyung unconsciously became curious little by little.

Today Taehyung woke up early. When she finished washing her face and brushing her teeth, she took a clean towel.

Not until he finished drying his face, then the bathroom was opened. Jeongguk is standing there.

"Just because this is your house doesn't mean you can go into the bathroom without asking." Taehyung hissed.

One he missed. Jeongguk starts to act as if they are a couple who have been together for a long time. Hell, if it weren't for his kindness Taehyung would have kicked the vampire.

He could see how Jeongguk shrugged indifferently.

"Let me hug my son this morning."

And only for that reason Taehyung had to let his body be grabbed from behind. He didn't even protest anymore when the cold palm exposed his shirt to be able to touch his skin directly.

"Why did you wake up so early?" Jeongguk whispered.

Taehyung shook his head. "I just woke up. Are you going to keep hugging me here?"

"I hugged my son."

Taehyung chuckled. "Let go, I want to find a snack."

"I doubt your parents will know you when you get home— Look at your cheeks are so full."

Taehyung growled. "Whose fault do you think this is ?! If you want to offend my appearance now better get out. You're making me in a bad mood." Taehyung tried to remove Jeongguk's hand. But the vampire chuckled.

"I just wanted to say that the fuller it was— The more I wanted to kiss her."

Taehyung was silent. "What are you?"

His body is reversed. Staring at Jeongguk's figure who looked at him so eagerly.