03;

Never in his life, Taehyung thought he would be harassed.

In the middle of the forest.

By a figure none other than the bloodsucker that was so despicable in his eyes.

But in fact, now Taehyung must be willing to open his mouth, let Jeongguk's cold tongue stuff his sockets. Taehyung bristled. Her eyes closed tightly.

Several times he tried to bite the damn tongue but Jeongguk first squeezed his penis. Makes it actually open its mouth wider.

His chin was wet, his saliva was dripping and his face flushed. Between anger and shame.

Taehyung is tensed.

After several stimulations, his penis stood straight behind the pants. And Taehyung really hated him. 

Jeongguk's palms moved again, squeezed and rubbed along the shaft of his penis until Taehyung's legs trembled. But her eyes are made to bulge as soon as one other hand steps on the rounded buttocks. Taehyung growled. Again trying to bite Jeongguk's tongue but the vampire first moved his lips away.

"Keep away your dirty hands." Taehyung whispered. His black eyes flushed again.

But his head turned upside down so insolently Jeongguk rubbed theirs together. The young man stomped him. His two hands turned to press his hips together until Taehyung could only let his tense back be stimulated completely.

Looking away, Taehyung tried to close his eyes. He knew what was coming. He really does more than know. But he still couldn't believe it. He refused to believe.

"I'll do it. I'll rip your hole with my cock, Taehyung ."

The whisper was right in his ear. Taehyung groaned. Starting to feel a little scared. And sorry.

Jeongguk's friction is getting faster. Her hips moved so intimately that Taehyung's knees went limp. He shuddered. Feeling the perfect hard Jeongguk penis shaft.

It's not small. Absolutely not. And Taehyung panicked.

But damn the vampire reads his mind again, one brief chuckle full of taehyung's ridicule heard. But his anger stopped when he heard Jeongguk's low growl.

The vampire sighed heavily in his ear.

And Taehyung could barely believe it when his stomach muscles tightened suddenly. The climax approached only by hearing Jeongguk's voice. He looked up. Trying to find his sanity but Jeongguk's friction is getting out of hand. Making waves of pleasure hit his wits.

"Aghh— Ngghh!" Taehyung shook his head. Without being asked, his hips moved to welcome Jeongguk's thrust.

"F-fuck — aahh-" 

A little more, a little more. 

But Jeongguk's body moved away. Taehyung groaned loudly. The climax is delayed.

"You're so messed up, Tae."

Taehyung glared. Casts swearing in your head knowing that Jeongguk can read it.

"You don't have to worry. I can make you moan louder." 

Taehyung didn't have time to think, in between his chasing breath he saw Jeongguk raised his hand.

Alpha was completely made to glare half crazy when he found his body naked in an instant. Even the boots he was wearing had gone missing somewhere. Leaving its white feet in direct contact with the moist forest soil.

"Very beautiful."

Taehyung glared. Gaze hard at Jeongguk .
"Put back my clothes, damn it!"