05;

Tonight it's raining hard, and Alpha from Moren is sitting on his bed. 

There was a black robe decorated with diamonds belonging to the figure that he knew by heart in his head.

He still remembers, still very much remembers how a month ago he woke up in the middle of the forest with almost his entire body aching.

But no one found it. Jeongguk disguised his smell with magic and his robe. Taehyung remembers that as soon as he found his clothes not far from where he was sitting, he immediately went to the river and cleaned himself before going home. Ending up still taking the robe with him.

Surprisingly none of his family members were suspicious when he answered his father's question— Kim Jaesik, and said that he was just a little lost, then just found the robe and made it a bed because he was too tired to continue the hunt.

Wonder. I wonder why no one smells Jeongguk.

Taehyung took it as a sign that Jeongguk only locked scent on him at that time. Or maybe it was because he hugged the dark cloth for so long that the smell merged with him?

Taehyung doesn't want to care. He can survive and come home without suspicion is a fortune.

But there is something wrong. Once on his mind during this month.

Regarding he didn't remember what the last sentence the origin vampire said to him.

Taehyung tried to forget. Tried to think everything was a nightmare but failed. Somehow his head refused to forget about Jeongguk.

And it messed Taehyung. He failed to focus several times in training with his group.

And another torment came from his body which somehow often felt pain for no reason. Especially on his stomach. But as an Alpha figure who is considered strong, he refuses to talk to his family. As long as he is able to endure, Taehyung only hopes that his body will recover by itself soon.

"I am hungry." Taehyung snorted.

Lately he's been eating so much. And he was afraid he would ruin his body shape. But if he disobeyed, his head would feel so heavy that he would feel sick.

Taehyung resigned. Get out of bed and put the black robe back in the cupboard.

He wants to eat meat. Somehow he really likes processed meat, especially when it's still half cooked.

Taehyung thought that maybe due to shock, his body chose to relieve stress in this way.

"Taehyung."

The call made Taehyung turn his head. Found the Luna, who was his mother walking over.

"Why are you out so late? You want to eat again?" Asked Jihyun, Taehyung's mother. I had memorized the habits of her son these days, who often looked for food when the young Alpha was supposed to sleep.

"Do you have any meat left? I want to cook it." Taehyung asked, he gave a smile as soon as he felt that Luna was beautiful they were giving his head a caress.

"There's still a lot. Let's cook together."Taehyung chuckled. His mother is the best.