23;

If last night Jeongguk felt like getting angry, then this morning he felt so comfortable.

His eyes looked at Taehyung who was still asleep. Unable to hold back, Jeongguk kissed his lips. Vampire Origin remembered that he was not a person who likes to touch. He even finds it difficult to be attracted to anyone.

But Taehyung is an exception.

He gently returned with his hand stroking Taehyung's stomach. Feeling his son's beating in there. Jeongguk sighed heavily. Three more months, and after that everything will be over.

Taehyung might never want to see him again. No matter how close they are, he is not sure Taehyung will be willing to let go of the Moren clan to join his family.

Jeongguk doesn't want to imagine the future. He is someone who prefers to enjoy his time without having to burden his mind.

Seeing Taehyung who started moving, the Origin knew that Alpha would soon wake up.And sure enough, Taehyung opened his eyes. But quickly looked away. Apparently still angry about last night.

"Good morning." Jeongguk whispered.

"If you want to wash your face and brush your teeth, open the small cupboard above the sink. There are some new toothbrushes in there." Jeongguk said again. Know if Taehyung still doesn't want to talk.

As soon as Taehyung got out of bed and entered the bathroom, Jeongguk brushed his mane back. As soon as Taehyung gets his breakfast, it looks like he's going to go find a victim. The more Taehyung needs blood, the more he needs to suck human blood. Asking Taehyung to drink someone else's blood was a bad choice. He didn't want Alpha to get angry again.

Besides, Jeongguk doesn't mind at all.

As soon as Taehyung returned, Jeongguk observed his slightly tense expression.

"You must be very hungry right now. Come here." Said Jeongguk. Back pat on the other side.Even though he doesn't like it, Taehyung still seems to follow his orders. The wolf leaned back next to him.

"Can you get your fangs out a little? It would be easier if you bite me yourself."

Taehyung furrowed his brows. But Jeongguk can see Taehyung's eyes turn red. His hand suddenly moved, opened the blade of Taehyung's lips until his fangs appeared. It was not as sharp and long as hers. But of course enough to be able to tear the skin.

Taehyung's gaze fell on him. Jeongguk immediately brought his finger into Taehyung's mouth."Bite." He ordered.

He felt Taehyung moving his tongue before finally biting his index finger. Taehyung seemed to have difficulty swallowing his blood because it was Jeongguk's hand that was free to stroke his cheek.

"That's right. Swallow as much as possible. Don't think about anything because no one will know about this." He whispered.

Over time Taehyung began to dare to suck it. Biting on the other fingers and even the back of his hand.

Jeongguk must be out of his mind— Seeing Alpha's white face stained with his own blood was just dazzling.

"You're going to bleed out."

Jeongguk heard the voice from Taehyung's head. He chuckled seeing Alpha release its bite. Instead of answering Jeongguk took away his left hand which was covered in wounds, waited for the mark to fade and instead brought his right hand closer.

Taehyung looked at him questioningly. But Jeongguk just pushed his thumb back in. Makes Taehyung come back to bite and suck it.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung's hands went up. Holding his hand to facilitate his activities Jeongguk doesn't understand, just seeing that makes him feel so happy.

Soon Taehyung pulled Jeongguk's hand away. A sign that now the wolf is full."I know you can do it. Thanks." Jeongguk just wanted to calm Taehyung down. He ducked to kiss Alpha's belly.

"I'll go out to find food. Hyeyoon and Namjoon will accompany you." Jeongguk said again.But before he got up, Taehyung held his hand.

"Can you accompany me to talk to your family? I feel like yesterday was too much." For the first time, Taehyung spoke again.

Jeongguk found his blood rustling."Of course. There's no need to worry. They won't be angry because you even want to back down and follow our requests."