11;

The sound of the rain in the morning made Taehyung open his eyes. His head throbbed.

Overnight was the toughest.

Nothing can describe how scary it was when Jaesik explained about how bad Taehyung's behavior was right now, how disappointed he was and hoped his son would take his words. Wish Taehyung would say that he was lying.

But in fact the young Alpha just kept begging for mercy.

Until when his father asked for an explanation— Taehyung had to say everything. Forced to go back to say what Jeongguk said in the forest at that time.

Jaesik was furious. He's angry and Taehyung understands, he can't help it if he is the reason why all this happened.

But he could hardly believe it when his father who was silent for a long time ended up asking him to follow what Jeongguk suggested.

If they decided to kill what was in his tummy— Then it would be the same as them challenging that Origin clan. And if that happens maybe this news will spread and the safety of Taehyung and his family will be threatened.

Even though he didn't believe the Alpha's decision— Taehyung gave up.

He thought maybe his father would hold him back. But in fact everyone thinks the same. His mother did not comment. Luna just cried. Even when Taehyung said that he didn't want to go — his mother shook his head. Asking him to understand that dealing with the Origin clan wasn't easy. That they don't even know how to take care of the womb. There has never been a history that wolves were pregnant an vampire son and that makes them confused. Even if there were— Of course they were all stored and hidden as is happening to him now.

The father even ended up asking all the guards and servants to take the day off. Made a statement that Taehyung was sick and couldn't attend training.

For the first time, the warm atmosphere in their mansion was dim. And Taehyung felt guilty.He didn't want to get up. He doesn't want to have breakfast with his family. Do not want to meet his friends who are still here. He didn't know what to express.

But the more Taehyung wanted to curl up in the blanket— The more his stomach struggled to be filled. He sighed tiredly, sat down before rubbing his face. One hand goes down. Slightly frowned to find his flat stomach slightly enlarged. He even just realized that his stomach muscles are fading out of nowhere. But he shouldn't be surprised. Jeongguk said that the pregnancy will only last for 5 months and of course that means the fetus grows faster.

Taehyung a little surprised to find the door to his room opened. Jimin's head appeared from there.

"Are you awake? Why not wash your face right away and come down?" The Alpha asked. Her smile appeared as she opened the door wider.

Taehyung looked at the other two Alpha who entered. Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Stop frowning. Stop putting on that gloomy face you look pathetic for an Alpha." Yoongi said. Makes Taehyung look away.

Hoseok, who is sitting on the edge of his bed, touches his feet playfully. "Hey. You know, regardless of what happens to you right now— You're still the Taehyung we know. Everyone can make mistakes, stop torturing your own mind."Yoongi nodded. Replied in a calm voice.

"If you make a mistake— Then as Alpha you have to settle things firmly. They want what grows in your stomach so let them have it. You will come back and everything goes as usual. Only four months. It's only a short time, Taehyung. You are. You can do it."

Hearing those sentences made Taehyung sighed. They are right. He must be able to get through everything.

"Thank you very much, hyung." Taehyung smiled. This time the smile was sincere.

Jimin embraced him. "You know, even if that vampire doesn't ask for his child— We'd be very happy if we could raise a new kid, who knows your wolf blood will flow more inside him. So he won't be a vampire like his father."Taehyung snorted with amusement. He wasn't sure that would happen.