18;

The garden was behind the castle. Covered by a high wall fence and looks wide.

If what Taehyung imagines is a maze with tall plant walls, what he finds turns out to be a bunch of red roses planted in a maze pattern. He might only reach Taehyung's elbow. Meanwhile, in the middle, there is a large fountain with a statue of a swan flapping its wings. Not only a maze of roses, there are many other flowers around. Hell, this is more than a pretty word.

"Aren't the workers here also vampires, how do they organize and take care of all this when the sun is hot?"

"They take care of it in the morning and at dusk or even at night. Sometimes if my mom wanted to, she would take care of the plant herself. Origin wasn't hurt by the sun, we would just tire easily in the light."

Taehyung just nodded. He started walking into the maze. Touching the red rose petals in front of him was enthusiastic. His house has a small garden, and Taehyung usually doesn't pay much attention. But at this moment, what he saw managed to calm his mind.

His gaze shifted to Jeongguk who was walking behind him. Every now and then the wind blew against his black mane until the vampire's red blush closed. Taehyung was stunned for a moment. Jeongguk's calm face is much more beautiful than the stretch of roses there. Of course.

Until the vampire looked back, Taehyung looked away. Pretend nothing happened.The evening was so quiet. But somehow Taehyung's heart was beating so hard.