10;

For the first time, Taehyung lost in a hunting practice. Yoongi managed to bring their prey.

But Taehyung doesn't care. There are other things that are more important today.

He didn't even answer when Jimin asked why he failed this time. He was just silent.

Until they can go home and he returns to his house— Taehyung refuses to talk to anyone. While his colleagues only guessed that Alpha might be in a bad mood.

After cleaning himself and changing into loose mocca colored pants and a long white top that was just as loose— Taehyung sat back down on the bed. He was just silent. Brooding because his head is still difficult to forget. He wanted to dodge it and took the incident this afternoon as an illusion but when he touched his stomach again, the beat returned.

Does that mean that tomorrow Jeongguk will really pick him up? Is he leaving here? Is there really no other way?

Does he really want to keep Jeongguk's son?

Didn't he really want to kill her and make things easier?

Taehyung fucked. Failed to be a good Alpha for his family.

What will the father think? Will he be hated?

Someone knock on his door made Taehyung wake up. He wiped his face once before getting out of bed.

His mother's smile was the first thing Taehyung saw when he opened the door.

"It's dinner time. Get out and join your friends. They're going to sleep here tonight."

Taehyung just nodded. The main house where Alpha's leader lived was indeed much bigger.

Sometimes several pack members come and occupy empty rooms there. Taehyung usually likes that. But somehow he wasn't happy. Today he longed to be gone and alone.

Once he got to the dining room, sure enough. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin are already sitting at the dinner table with their father. Taehyung tried to smile.

"You are okay?"

Jaesik's voice jerked Taehyung who had just sat beside his mother.

"Yes, Dad. I'm fine."

"But your face says no. What's wrong Taehyung?"

Taehyung bit his lip. Can't they not ask? He was still confused himself. He wasn't sure he could argue right now.

"Taehyung. Answer when dad asked. Are you sick? Why is your face so pale?"

"—If you refuse to talk daddy will call the doctor over here." Jaesik continued.

Taehyung shook his head. His heart was pounding. Without realizing it, his two hands hugged his own stomach. Should not. No pack members other than their families should know. He doesn't trust anyone. What if they reveal the truth?