07;

The training for the Alpha, Beta, and Omega of the Moren clan was tough. Almost entirely the same, except that Omega has shorter hours.

If in the morning they had practiced close combat with teammates with the same status. So that afternoon they returned to practice using hand knives, archery or using other weapons. In the afternoon, they will be trained to hunt prey where they will fight teammates to find prey hidden by the trainer.

It was still four in the afternoon— But the cloudy sky made the surrounding forest even darker.

Taehyung is taking off his clothes. Storing it in a leather bag that will hang over his wolf shoulders when he shifts. The time for hunting had already begun, they were asked to find a forest rabbit with a red cloth tied by the trainer to its legs.

That's a lot more troublesome. Because the little animal likes to hide.

Taehyung turned his head when Jimin, who was his teammate and had the same Alpha status as him, approached. Both took off their clothes to prepare for shifting.

"Are you looking east or something?" Alpha from the Park family who was two years older than him asked.

Taehyung chuckled. "You think I'll say it? I have no intention of making you steal my value, Hyung."

Jimin chuckled. But Taehyung just shook his head amused.

Two other Alphanya counterparts; Min Yoongi, who is four years his senior, and Hoseok, who is three years his, also approached the dressing room.

Considering Taehyung is still 19 years old, he is indeed the youngest in the group. But here, age is not important. How they fight and become strong is the main point.

As soon as the four of them successfully shifted and came out in the shape of their wolves— At the front door, the trainers would grab the bags that the wolves bitten by before locking them onto the big shoulders.

Actually just in case they have to come back in their original form and don't want to be naked in the middle of the forest.

The size of the Alpha wolves is indeed the largest. If you were standing on four feet it might be about 1.8 meters. And when measured from two feet— Obviously much taller and bigger than a human.

Taehyung started running. Split from the others to start sniffing around. He and his wolf share the same vision and hearing. The bright red iris on the wolf's large body indicated that Taehyung was still conscious. Only when the sides of his eyes were completely black, was the wolf taking over.

Taehyung was still walking through the forest when suddenly a familiar scent caught his nose. He stopped. Tail and ears suddenly rose alert.

But no matter how hard he tried, his ears didn't pick up any movement.

Arriving at, a deep voice made him turn his head.

"Isn't this unfair? You dazzle me even in wolf form."Jeon Jeongguk appeared from behind the tree, wearing a black velvet robe.