16;

The sound of chuckling and tingling in his stomach made Taehyung groan. He opened his eyes. Winced a little when he caught a strange figure nearby. Actually nearby or on his bed.

"How can you look charming even when surprised." The beautiful girl said.

And Taehyung just realized that the amusement came from the fingers of the girl sitting next to him.

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to hear my sister...or brother."

Taehyung got up. Give a little distance. "Who are you?"

"Hyeyoon, Jeon hyeyoon. Jeongguk's cousin. And I like you. You're so cute."Taehyung gaped.

"I mean, for a wolf like you you make me feel safe. Usually when I see them I love to cut their tails off."

"You- what—" Taehyung's words were interrupted. As soon as Hyeyoon's curved fingers touched his lips.

"Shh! I know you often kill vampires too— So fellow murderers have to make peace. During these 4 months you will be my brother."

Taehyung did not know that among the Jeongguk family who were so polite there was one who was wild.

"Please don't tell me to Jeongguk—"

The large door opened. Jeongguk appeared with only a white shirt that was rolled up at the elbows and dark brown material pants. Three buttons on his shirt were open.

Taehyung almost forgot how to blink.

"Didn't I tell you not to bother him? I'll trim your fangs if you mess up." The Vampire Origin walked calmly. Behind him were two waiters, one of whom was pushing a trolley filled with dishes.

"I'm just accompanying him! I didn't even say that you waited for him to sleep all this time!"Taehyung's eyebrows rose. He looked at Jeongguk.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk just sighed heavily. In fact, he wanted to see Taehyung's face. Initially he only came to make sure Alpha was asleep, but ended up sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her beautiful appearance.

Naturally. He had not seen the wolf in more than a month. And again that's not a bad act.It's just that Hyeyoon's younger brother is shamelessly busy peeking at him. Showing off her tiny tapered fangs as she smiled broadly as soon as she noticed her existence.

"I have no intention of disturbing your sleep. It's just that you're too pretty to pass up." Jeongguk said lightly. He asked the waiters behind him to come out when he saw that the food had been neatly arranged on the table.

"Come here. You have to eat."

Taehyung stared at the food. It appeared normal and was the same as the dish he had eaten."If what you are afraid of is that we eat raw meat or only drink blood then you are wrong. We continue to eat as usual. Our bodies still need nutrition."

In the end, Taehyung actually ate in the company of the two vampires. They only watched while Taehyung ate well. He didn't know why he was able to finish that much food.

"The door over there is the bathroom. And the wardrobe, you can dress there." Jeongguk said after seeing Taehyung finish drinking the water in his glass.

Taehyung looked at the door at the end of the room. Then move on to the large wardrobe with five lined doors. He nodded.

He stared at the window with the railing. If at home, right now maybe he is practicing in Moren's wide pack field. It's only been a few hours but everything seems foreign.

"Take a shower. After that, follow me to the labyrinth garden."

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk.

"Am I not allowed to go out?"

"That park is within the scope of Taehyung castle. You're with me after all."The Alpha just nodded.