“Did you just punch Franco for that cow? She is pathetic Daniel. Just go home, when I will be back I will kick her out of the house and we can forget this incident.”

“The only one that will leave the house is you. The divorce papers are waiting for you.”

“Daniel, come on, let's talk. You can't divorce because Franco said some things to that stupid girl. She invented everything. Franco has worked for us for such a long time."

"I am divorcing because you are cheating me Ruby. Please stop involving Ivy, you have no right to talk about her like that."

"Cheating? With whom?" she asked innocently.

"For God's sake. I have no idea how I stayed with you all this years. For once stop this stupid acting. I know very well who you really are. You travelled everywhere with him, I have evidence from every single trip." Ruby looked shocked at him.

"How was I supposed to be with someone like you? You started working, you didn't like to party. My friends were making fun of me because I didn't want to go out with them at the beginning and you didn't care."

"Franco was such a gentleman that he took you out."

"Of course. And he loves my body, he didn't try to make me a fat cow like you wanted."

"It is called pregnancy and it is a special gift for women, but I can't keep talking with you about this."

"Yeah, whatever. Go home and we will talk about it. I can forgive you, we don't have to divorce." Daniel started laughing.

"We will divorce. Now I have to go."

"Are you sure you want to share your precious company?"

"Remember our contract?"

"I will not give you the divorce, you promised daddy to take care of me."

"Don't worry, you will not be broke. Your lover here will take care of you, probably that's the reason he transferred into his bank account 2 millions." Ruby looked shocked at Franco.

"Oops, you didn't know. Don't worry, the police does know." Daniel turned and left them and headed to the pot where the girls were hiding.

"Next time try to find a bigger pot" he told them and the girls looked at each other and started laughing.

"You go first, we will be at the car in 10 minutes" Erika instructed him.

Daniel went outside the resort and waited for them.

“That was quite a show Mr. Wells, too bad I couldn’t say a thing or two to that witch.” Daniel started to laugh and Ivy hugged him while he kissed her head.

“Don’t worry Erika, I am sure you will have your chance once she is back. We should go back, Brian must be worried for you, since you decided to sneak up and come here.”

“You take Ivy with you, I will drive our car, by the way, you own me 50 bucks, I have to pay for it.”

“Yeah, sure, send me the bill.” Once Erika left Ivy asked him if he was ok and caressed his hands.

“I am good now, don’t worry. Let’s not think about this, we still have one 24 hours left here so I want to enjoy every second.”

“Daniel, why did you punch him?”

“I couldn’t stand the fact he put you in danger.”

“I am fine and you know that violence isn’t the answer.”

“You are so pure, my love. Just so you know, I didn’t plan do it, but his face required it and I don’t regret it. Now come here.” He lifted Ivy from the ground and putted her on the jeep’s seat.

“Ready for a new adventure?” he asked her and kissed her hand while he crossed his fingers with hers.

“Always ready for one, but I have to ask, did your friend Google help you plan it?”

“Ha, maybe. You will find out soon.” After driving for half an hour Daniel parked near a white fence.

“We are here.”

“Where exactly are we?”

“You are going to find out in five minutes” they hop off the car, passed the fence and started to walk on a path that was surrounded by exotic plants. As they got near Ivy could see a big rocky platform, but when they walked on it and got to the edge she looked speechless at Daniel

“Welcome to Cenotes Calavera,a natural pit with groundwater under it with a swing a jumping platform just for us. Well, technically we have only three hours here.”

“You are full of surprises Daniel.” She hugged and kissed him, “I love you” she whispered after their lips parted.

“I love you too, baby. This is only the begging of our life, I want to explore every beautiful place of this planet with you and our little one.” He placed his hand on her bump and kissed her forehead, but Ivy turned and run to the wooden stairs that where leading to the water underneath them.

“I want to enjoy every moment, you can be romantic tonight.” She shouted at him and Daniel laughed. He started to run and jumped into the water, after he swam and waited for Ivy to come down, he took her in his arms and after helped her get on the swing. The hours passed quickly and soon they were back at the hotel and had lunch with Brian and Erika. The rest of the day was spent at the beach.

Daniel arranged a romantic dinner again, but for all of them and at the end of the evening he and Ivy enjoyed one last walk on the beach. Even if they had a fun day where Ivy was happy, laughed and smiled all the time he knew she was sad.

“What happened?”

“I can’t stop thinking about tomorrow and the rest of the days. What are we going to do? Do you have to return to New York?”

“I do.”

“Oh”

“I want you to come and stay with me as we talked. Did you change your mind?”

“No, but I think it will be better to do it after your divorce.”

“Ivy, there is no danger. Look, our return tickets are for Miami, I thought to stay there over night so you can pack things up and after move to New York until things settle.”

“No Daniel, it will make things worse, I have a bad feeling that doesn’t stop. What we had in New York and here was magical and more than I could dream, but the reality is that you are still married and the contract is still on. You will go to New York and as soon as everything will be normal we can be together.”

“I can’t let you stay with her, she is crazy.”

“I will stay with Jessica or Brian if they don’t mind, but please, let’s do this right. “

“I am not happy, but I will respect your decision.”

“Thank you.” She kissed him.

“What did you see about this place and magic?”

“I am not sure I remember.”

“I can help you” he lifted her and started walking to their room.