"What do you mean you're leaving!"

Coming home Edward had gathered them all in the living room and had announced he would be leaving for a short while, the human girl Isabella Swan happened to be his bloodsinger and after a very slow and painful science lesson with her sat practically pressed against him; he'd never felt so dangerous.

He had never wanted a humans blood more in his life, he was tempted to rip open her throat in the middle of biology class and drain her of every ounce of blood in her body.

He craved her.

Her blood at least.

All he wanted was a taste, just once taste of the rich liquid that filled her body and made her heart beat. But he couldn't have it, he couldn't hurt her. It was against Carlisles rules to ever hurt a human- bloodsinger or not- he wouldn't betray Carlisle, not again.

"I need to get my thirst under control again, I need to clear my head and get away from her scent. I was tempted to kill her" Edward speaks back to Rosalie's question, wincing at her thoughts that raced through her mind, the blonde was fuming. It hadn't even been a day and this human girl was already causing issues for her family.

"I called the Denali's, they are happy for you to stay with them in Alaska for however long you need" came the soft voice of Carlisle, trying to break the tension between his two children.

Rosalie scoffed in anger, not believing that at one meeting this silly human girl was already starting to slip  through the cracks of the walls they built up around themselves and mess with her family. She gave him a dirty look before leaving the room, going to hers and Katherines bedroom with heavy footsteps and grumbled curse words; the bedroom door slamming loudly to the response of Edward calling out to her.

He didn't want to leave with anyone mad at him, it would just make him more anxious and when anxious,he got thirsty.

Katherine sighed and closed her eyes for a brief second as her wife stormed off, knowing that it was going to take days to calm her down fully once Edward had actually packed up and left. She apologised on Rosalie's behalf before giving Edward a quick hug, telling him to come back soon.

She knew he needed to get away, it took alot to admit you could be a danger and she praised him for putting himself first. He knew what he needed, he knew what the best thing for himself was.

He snuggled into her embrace, head leaning down to rest on her shoulder whilst he closed his eyes and took the comfort she offered gratefully. She pats his back gently before chasing after the golden haired girl that had almost put a hole in the wall from the way she had slammed the door. A few cracks being evident on the white coloured surface.

Hearing Katherine lowly call out to her wife in a cautious manner, the rest of the Cullen family knew the two females needed some time alone and quickly left the house, having already planned to go on a hunting trip for a while with small smiles on their faces.

Katherine was the only person who could control and calm Rosalie's temper, just like Rosalie could calm the rare spurts of Katherines. The pair were perfect in every way for eachother and it made the others truly happy, it warmed their unbeating hearts knowing that two the girls who were broken and fraying at the edges, fixed and healed eachother.

Kol being the happiest, Katherine had always had a smile on her face but he knew it was a mask to hide her pain, to appear strong when she felt the most vulnerable, with Rosalie it was never a mask, Rosalie healed his twin fully and for that he would be forever grateful.

Entering their bedroom, she sees Rosalie glaring out of the window, fists clenched tightly at her sides. If she was a cartoon, steam would be flying out of her ears and no doubt her face would match the colour of a blazing fire.

Katherine walks up to her slowly and wraps her arms around her waist, letting her head rest upon her shoulder, hands slipping under her shirt and soft massaging the skin of her stomach.

Rosalie calms almost instantly at Katherines touch and leans back into her, a soft hum being emitted from her lips.

"Are you okay?" Katherine asks whilst placing a kiss upon her shoulder; at the question Rosalie turns in her mates embrace, her hands going to where Katherines lay on her hips to bring them up to her mouth, pressing her lips to the palm of her hand.

"I already know this human is going to cause trouble for us" Rosalie seethed out, eyes trained down of the delicate hands she just placed a kiss upon.

"You know what it could mean though? She could be Edwards mate" Rosalie tenses at that with a scoff. There was no way, even if there was, she wouldn't accept that.

"She's his blood singer, I doubt she's his mate if he wanted to kill her. After he comes back he better not do or try anything with her, I won't have this family especially you become endangered because of a mere human" Rosalie growls out, leaving Katherine to nuzzle her cheek with a sigh.

She knew Rosalie didn't like humans, she didn't particularly like the thought either but no one could stop Edward from doing as he pleased.

It was his life, they couldn't control it.

"We just have to wait and see my darling. Dont stress yourself, all will be alright" Katherine strokes Rosalie's cheek in a manner to calm her, it evidently working as she leans into he palm.

It was then that a seductive smirk came upon Rosalie's face as she pulled Katherine closer.

"How about we forget about Edward and his problems and I do as I promised earlier" Katherine felt a giddy feeling build up within her as Rosalie pushed her down onto their bed, her lips smashing onto hers in attempt to let go of all frustrations.

Rosalie loved the feeling of Katherines lips, they were soft and plump, as soft as a vampires lips could be anyways, she found it hard to resist kissing them every five seconds.

Katherine moaned into Rosalie's mouth whilst her hands started to wonder, a rip being heard as Rosalie's top was now no longer covering her top half; instead being shredded down the middle.

Smirking, she tutted out a fake apology before flipping them so she was on top.

"You've been stressed all day love, let me take care of you" their lips met once again, Rosalie's back arching as her lover started to move down towards where she needed her most.

"I have no objections"

☀︎︎