Chapter 28

We arrived back at the scene and no sign of this white bag...."Well that explains how the print got on the glasses maybe, especially of the prints match" Carter confirmed "he must have fallen head first into the bag" I continued when chin oh Kelly over "YO DANNY!" He shouted "yeah?!" "Someone put a rock through your windscreen" he looked at him as he folded his arms "yeah I know catch up mate it happened yesterday "no....your other one".

"How does this even happen?" Danny stood looking at the large rock in his back window "how...how the hell did he get in and out without being seen carrying a huge FRIGGIN rock!" I out my hand up "they never left" I folded my arms "the homeless guy" danny suddenly realised as Steve smiled "and I know exactly where he'd hide" he grabbed his gun and add his way towards the Forrest, me and Danny went one way, Carter and Steve went the other, as we continued to walk through I noticed a footprint, so I bent down to get a closer look, "stop staring at my ass danny" "I I!?" I turned around to see him flustered and blushing "I'm joking with you!!" I giggled as I tapped his cheek slightly, I was about to say something when we suddenly heard a snap of a twig behind us, I spun around and shot, turned out to be centimetres from Steve's head "you nearly shot my head off!" "Nearly steve....nearly" "you COULD HAVE KILLED ME" "suck it up stevo" I smirked as I walked towards the shelter we'd come across "ha 'stevo' I like her" "shut up" he growled at him "I like her a lot"

Bend down find a footprint "stop staring at my ass Danno" "Becca we have more than one body down here, it might be the dumping ground of a cereal killer" steve cokes out if the blue I shoot centimetres away from his head "you nearly shot my head ofF!" "Nearly steve nearly" "you COULD HAVE. KILLED ME" "suck it up stevo" "I like her" "shut up" "I like her a lot" he chuckled as he followed us in.

We got further in and noticed a rock with fresh blood over it "Carter" I held my gun up as I was about to pull open a curtain "I warned them to stay away....like I warned you" we all spun around to see the homeless man holding a blade dripping in blood "I keep it's secrets..." "Drop the blade" I held my gun up to him he passed it to me as I placed it in a bag "you're under arrest" i walked over to him, put him in tie wraps, took him back to the scene and sat him down "agent Becca" "yes?" "We aren't just looking at one dead body....there's several down there" "right, dig them all up get them back to max and we will meet them there" along with the bodies and the homeless man we drove back to their base.

"You need to learn to respect!" He so at as we tied him to the chair "what happens to those who don't respect it, they open the door, the dead will co me looking for you next" I could feel Danny physically shift with uncomfort "excuse me....guys? Max wants you" we nodded and went to the lab "the bag, it had the hand of Greg in it, which means-" "I was right!" Carter raised his hands in celebration "not the time" I shuck my head as his hands dropped "as I was saying...all the bodies you brought to me had something in common" "they're all dead?" Carter smirked "little comedian you are today huh" I glared at him "I'm sorry...please continue" "I plan to" max grabbed a clip board and walked around the bodies "they all died naturally?" "Yes agent Rebecca, however that is the common factor here" "they all have parts missing, some have ligaments missing, some have tendons missing, we don't have a serial killer" "okay so we don't have a killer but we have a guy who steals dead bodies,steals their body parts and sells them" "we are looking for a businessman who's selling parts on the black market but where do we even begin?" Danno flattened his hair "the cemetery...I think we check the grave of Greg" "nice start Becca it'll help narrow down the search" just as we were about to step out the heavens opened "not gonna rain huh?" I turned to Steve who laughed nervously "it'll pass" he confirmed again as we ran to his car.

When we arrived a tall older man came to us "hello how can I help you?" "Agents Becca, Steve Danny and Carter, we'd like to ask you a few questions?" After an interrogation he finally decided to let us dig the grave of Greg up, we all stood there as the coffin was brought up "I think it's wrong to mess with the buried" "shush" I pointed at him as the lid was opened, steve looked at me, danny looked at Carter "either the dead are walking....or Greg was never in that coffin" "he was in there when I buried him!!! Honest! He was wearing a blue suit!" "Thanks for your time" I began to walk, through the rain back to the car where I phoned the base "do me a favour max, who buried all the victims?" "A mr Tyler Mitchell" "thanks max!" I walked back to the older man who was still stood over the grave "how many burials have you done in the last week?" "I....I have done 4? Why? is that relevant?" I nodded once "right...okay thank you" I walked past steve, stole his keys and waited for them to join me "want to tell me what that was about?" Steve frowned as he sat in the passenger seat "The bodies are intercepted before they hit the ground, I'm think mr Tyler Mitchell the old man back there, isn't letting on everything he knows" "so why didn't we arrest him?" "I'm going to catch him in the act fancy ringing Kono for me? Ask her to do a background check on Mitchell" he did so and put her on speaker "okay Becca he has a record of fraud and extortion" "yeah....maybe we can add murder to the list" I spun the wheel around quickly, the car wheels screeched as I got to the other side of the road "what are you doing?" "Change of plan" I drove back to the cemetery.

The lights had been turned off, the doors had been locked, "damn it" Carter stomped as he tried the door "what you're giving up?" I handed my light to him "move out of the way" with great force I kicked open the. Door at the same time as steve, together we managed to open it "FIVE O!" Danny shouted to no reply "got it second floor!" I ran up stairs to a room with the door sign *mortuary* I opened the door to several bodies covered in sheets, with no windows the room was dark! and as usual the lights didn't work I walked around a body to a filing cabinet when I heard a funny noise, the body next to me had pipes coming in to the body, I took a breath before pulling the sheet off "guys....I've found Tyler Mitchell, he's been killed recently, he's still warm, but he's having this pink stiff being lumped into his bo-"

The next thing I knew I was being sat up by Steve "Becca hey! Y'all right easy...wait don't move so fast" he held onto me as I held the back of my head "you okay...Becca my god!" Carter came to me and started searching my head "don't look so concerned I'm fine" "looks like Tyler wasn't our killer" danny pulled back the sheet even further "no....but he helped" Steve's phone began to ring "mcgarret?....Kono what you got for us?" We all waited for his response "seems we have another suspect, the manger here Harry Bugat skipped his shift at work today" with help to get up we drove to a warehouse from the coordinates Kono had given us, plastic sheeting was up everywhere "Steve...can you smell that?" Danny looked round "smells like chemicals...highly flammable chemicals" as we continued to walk through a man ran past us "HEY FREEZE! Becca Carter go right" we both ran, until we managed to catch him "Henry you're under arrest for the murder of Fred and the trafficking of body aorta on the black market" he smiled at me as he brought a lighter out "close the lighter...close it..." We all watched as he dropped the lighter setting himself on fire "EVERYONE OUT NOW!" We all ran, as fast as we could out of the ticking time bob, of a building, we threw ourselves on the floor as the building exploded behind us, one by one we turned over "you okay?" Carter stroked my cheek "yeah" I swallowed as I flopped my head back in exhaustion "hey! Party still on tonight, film theme....you coming?" Danno turned his head as we all lifted out heads up "yes Danno, still coming" I chuckled as I looked back up at the sky, he was still staring at me "what Danno?" "I'm just wondering who your alter ego is....Wonder Woman?" I frowned as I looked at him "no.." "Slutty Wonder Woman?" "Danny" I threw a stone at him as Carter pulled me up.

We arrived at his house, Steve answered the door "Incredible Hulk...impressive" I smirked at his green face, clearly painted by Danno, let's just say Danny made sure he didn't miss anything and had put at least five layers of paint on his face, and those five layers were going to take forever to get off, I would not want to clean that bathroom afterwards! Steve just stood and stared at me "where's Danny zuko?" He smirked to himself oh wow...green teeth too..."parking the car now please let me in, I'm starving" "you can't possibly fit much more in that outfit?" Okay my outfit was a tad tight,, the whole leather leggings and tight fitted black top complete with leather jacket and red stilettos "believe me, I can fit plenty..." He stepped aside Carter soon appeared behind me "wow" danny and I both said in unison, "genie..." I bit my red lips as I could imagine the preparation, it was obvious that Steve and Danno had a lot of fun with the makeup bag..."sandy...didn't expect that! Babe you look incredible hey Grace!" A girl came bounding down the stairs dressed as jasmine "meet agent Becca and Carter" "hello!" She smiled a toothy grin at us "nice to meet you! I've heard a lot about you" I smiled as she looked up at danny "yeah...I know a lot about you too" she smirked up at Danno who covered her mouth and pushed her into the kitchen "so...let's get this party started!" I walked into the kitchen when the other guys from five o were and a rather larger man known as Kamekono, who has a shrimp truck was making his way down to the buffet.