Chapter 25 - hen do

I stood at the touch screen table searching different names, someone had left an anagram, it was their murder signature "Learn that in lady school??" I stopped typing and looked at him "lady school? Carter it's called using the internet...people have been using it quite a while now" "I wouldn't know, I was playing Pacman" "what level...double pretzel?" "Triple banana bitch" I stopped typing and looked at him, without any warning I punched his arm, extremely hard "ouch yep deserved that one" "right I've found the guy we need, come on" I grabbed his shirt and walked downstairs.

We came to a bar, wearing a pair of shorts and a low top I felt naked, it was horrible "two guys eye humping you over there...and you're doing nothing" "what do you want me to do? Go jump them?" "No...." "Right...let's just have a drink, and keep a look out for Troy Duff" I swigged a lemonade as Carter had a beer "what would you do if it was your daughter being drugged and taken advantage of?" "I'd break every single one of the bastards fingers and let him bleed to death" I nodded once "why?" I pointed to a young man sat with a girl, and he'd just drugged her drink "oh good! Thanks for the excuse" he stroked over "okay put the drink down and go powder your nose" she looked me up and down and went to slap me I grabbed hold of her wrist "go...powder your nose before I break it" she gasped and toddled off to the ladies. "Who do you think you are?" Troy glared at me ""I think in the girl who is going to make you drink that drink" "no thanks" he folded his arms "we know you put a date rape drug in there, drink it, or I will bust your teeth and pour it down your throat" I looked at him "I'd take the drink" Carter nodded at him, he took it and drank it slowly, I tilted the end up so he swallowed the last bit "good job let's go lover boy!" We grabbed him and took him back to Ops.

He sat on a chair, I went right to his ear and squeezed an air horn, his eyes hot open as he fidgeted about on his chair, he ended up on the floor his hands handcuffed to the back of the seat, "tell us everything" Carter looked at him "what?!" "Oh great he's deaf...well done" Carter frowned at me "look, I was just doing my job, Kenny takes them and does whatever he leaves a van, I bring the girl the van is gone within the hour" "that girl at the bar...she your next hit?" He nodded once, I pressed the air horn again once more for good measure.

How I get myself in these situations still astounds me. I was laid in the back of the van, when the doors opened "why isn't there any music?" I slurred my words "the party is inside baby" he nuzzled my neck and took me through some double heavy wooden doors. "Any sign of the missing girl?" "Not yet" I muttered back, loud enough to be heard in his earpiece, I got taken to an older woman "oh, nice skin, fresh face, nice breast, perfect figure...you will do nicely" she stroked my cheek when bangs echoed down the corridor "HANDS UP! SPECIAL AGENT CARTER!" The woman wouldn't cooperate "gimmie the dog!" I took the small chihuahua from her "give me a minute?" Carter nodded and walked out.

I met them outside within 10 minutes dog in arms and the woman under arrest "they lay for an abduction and then sell them off as prostitutes" "how did you get that out of her?" "I threatened her dog would be put down of she didn't cooperate" Harry, Eric and Carter looked at me wide eyed "well I wasn't being serious!...." They walked away "guys!" I looked at them as they got in their cars I nuzzled my nose into his fur.

With a strong lead me and Carter sat in the back of yet another van "second time I've been stuck in a van today..." "But this time....unfortunately...you're not in hot pants" I glared at him "do I have to remind you I'm holding a rifle with my gun in it's holster ready to shoot?" "Nope sorry...again..hey shhh" we heard rustling around outside the van "ready?" I nodded once as the door opened, I grabbed the bars at the top, swung my legs out and knocked Kenny Langford down to the ground, with my leg either side of him I tie wrapped his hands "you're going to prison for a long time pal!" The guys took him away "hey you'd better get going, the bride to be can't be late for her hen do" Carter kissed my cheek "see you tomorrow" I kissed him back as I drove back home.

The theme, cops and robbers, how original...I had a silk sash with the bride to be written around it with a small veil, I was a cop...obviously, although no one cottoned on my guns were real, mum was a cop, In fact every single one of the girls were cops, not sure where the robbers had gotten too...they drove me to a bar, with heels the size of skyscrapers, we made our way inside "ahhh another gorgeous girl off the market. What can I get you sweet cheeks?" "Orange juice please!!" I shouted over the music "with what?? Vodka? Malibu?" "With orange!!" I smiled as he frowned at me and got me the drink "hey those guns look real" "it's because they are!" I smiled at him as I sipped the juice through my red lipsticked lips "hey I don't want trouble!" I tilted my head at him and held up my badge "I'm a special agent....I stop the trouble" "oooh, you have just gone up in my sexy metre in fact....I think you've just broke it" I leant over the bar "be very careful because that's not all I can break" I smiled at him, he leant back in shock as the girls came over.

"That's your third orange juice...splash out have a vodka shot....anything!" Mum looked at me "I'm fine with the juice! But you go knock yourself out!" I smiled as I continued to sip my drink, mum ordered another vodka whatever and stood next to me "oooooh, I see what's happening..." I swallowed my drink and looked at her "you want to look your best for the wedding day, I totally understand this is why you have the job you do" she kissed my cheek and walked to the dance floor after downing her drink in one, I laughed as I watched her bring out the robot, the sprinkler and all the other 70s moves...I smiled as I looked down at my stomach "yeah...Look best for the wedding day" I looked back up and took another drink leaning on the bar.