Chapter 27

A/N sorry for the lack of updates...Sadly lost my grandad and the story writing had been out on hold, hope I'm forgiven!! Been thinking of different ideas!! Xxx hope you enjoy the chapter, please leave feedback, comment, like, got I appreciate everything!!
Thank you xxx

"Here comes the bride, all fat and wide, got in the car and fell out the other side" mark sang as he walked me down the aisle, i elbowed him in his ribs...maybe a little bit too hard "shut....up" I smiled as Carter turned around, his jaw dropped "knock em dead sis" he kissed my cheek as he handed me to Carter "okay am I seeing a ghost or is he real?" "He is very real" I smiled at Carter as he beamed at me "Becca you're snoring again" I felt someone pull out my headphone as I karate chopped their hand "DONT...touch...my EARS!" I glared at Carter as he sat in the airplane seat next to me "Jesus I'm sorry! But you were snoring and people were beginning to stare" "touch my ear again.....you will lose your hand" "okay...Jesus" he raised his hands up and looked out the window "why are you so touchy!" "Because we were supposed to go to Melbourne for our honeymoon and instead we get sent to Hawaii on a bloody mission!" "Sorry I asked...go back to sleep you were less horrible" I grabbed his knee and squeezed "Becca! BECCA GET OFF!" I let go reluctantly "thank you...." He sighed as he went back to his ipad, "or maybe you don't like flying?" "I'm not afraid of flying in an airplane.....I'm afraid of NOT flying in an airplane" I went back to my none snoring sleep.

"You may now kiss your bride" Carter couldn't stop smiling as he lifted the veil over my head and chuckled as he pressed his lips against mine, cupping my face as he did before pulling me into a hug "you're crying already! Great start!" He whispered in my ear as I laughed out loud, follows by a snort, a quiet snort but a piggy snort all the same "come on! A party awaits!" Carter grabbed my hand as we sped down the red carpet into the car waiting to take us to uour party venue..." I opened my eyes as I felt someone staring at me, I was right "Carter" I put my tongue to the back of my mouth as I looked at him "you have 2 seconds to remove yourself from my personal bubble" "or what" he smirked at me as I grabbed him "OOOH!" He squeaked "okay....okay let go please...I want kids some day" I released him and kissed him quickly "that's what" I patted his cheek before grabbing our flight bags.

We arrived in Hawaii for this mission we knew nothing about, we had been forced to do this despite the fact we were going on our honeymoon, we waited at the airport to be picked up by this 'five o task team' "I don't get it, why not get the other two to do it!?" "Because she said we were the best for the job" Carter sighed heavily as he picked up his bag "for god sake I want my honeymoon, with no work to do, just chill by the pool with you!" "And we will get that...just after this case! STOP bleeding mithering" "I just don't get it! Why us?! I'm so sick of having to drop everything because of bloody work it's ridiculous I mean....I mean...oh wow" I gasped as a tall, dark haired man, extremely tanned, gorgeous blue eyes..I definitely didn't stare at his toned body or masculine shoulders...."earth to Becca..." "Shhhhh" I held my finger to his mouth as he came closer "steve mcgarrett five o, you must be agents Rebecca and Eric Carter?" "Call me Becca..." I swallowed as he smiled "okay special agent Becca can I?" He held out his arm "uh huh" I nodded and took it "Carter grab the bags!" I smiled over my shoulder

"Carter grab the bags, Carter do this, call me Becca" I mimicked her "Danny Williams" a man held out his hand for me to shake "nice to see you I'm agent Carter" "nice for you to come over and help, we were told you were the best" "yeah well...here we are". They'd brought a big car and funnily enough there were one seat short "it's fine...I'll hit in the trunk" I climbed in fastened up as I watched Carter climb in the back and leant again the window "comfy Carter?" I shouted back to him "oh yeah so comfortable didn't I tell you I'm working on my tan!" I rolled my eyes as I saw him tap along to the music "so where are we going?" "To a religious burial ground..." Steve looked at me as my eyes lit up with excitement. I noticed him staring at me...but more my hand "newly wed?" "Yeah...as in three days ago" I smiled as I twisted the ring around my finger "bet you look gorgoues" he smiled at me "yeah she did" Carter reminded him he was still there "what was your first dance?" I smiled as I remembered....
"can we have the newlyweds to the dance floor please!" Harry shouted through the microphone the familiar sound of our song started to play "it starts off with a heartbeat...then it hits you like a drum, your deep down in that feeling, but it's only just begun" we spun around, it wasn't a slow song, it was bouncy, it was fun, as Carter spun me around people smiled, they were loving it as much as we were"......."sounds perfect" Danny in the back seat smiled at me "so...tell us about yourself...." Steve continued "well....I'm me" I shrugged as I smiled "well I'm a professional sniper...black belt I could kill you and make it look like the tooth fairy did it" Steve smiled at me "she's not joking either..." Carter shouted through the back "you have more use then just your looks" Danny grinned at me as I blushed madly again, but stared at my wedding ring as I remembered the night we got home from the wedding...but I'll leave that to the imagination...