Chapter 17

"Can I take off the blindfold yet?" I sighed "not yet!" Carter shouted "why couldn't i sit in the front? Not that I'm complaining being squashed between two fit lifeguards but come on!" "Excuse me..you're engaged to me..no looking at other men" I threw a punch hitting his arm, hard "ouch!" "I did that with my eyes closed!" I smiled at him, as I crossed my arms, blindfold still in place "well you had a blindfold on.." "But I still impressed you...didn't I?" I grinned, eventually I felt the car stop "right come on, everyone out, Becca I'll help you" the car emptied, and I felt two hands go around my arms and pull me from the car, "crutches" Carter stood near me "I'm not using them" "BECCA crutches!" He pushed them into me "fine!" I took them and got comfortable "can I take my god damned blindfold off yet?" "Not yet..." "You do know..I could still shoot you..and kill you..even with this blindfold on...right?" "I'm willing to take that chance!" He tugged in my arm.

We eventually stopped "right, ready to be amazed?" He whispered in my ear "go for it!" I closed my eyes as the blindfold came off, no I opened my eyes slowly "oh my god" I gasped as I looked at him, "that's the White House" I pointed "yeah! I got us some spare tickets so I thought I'd treat you! and the lads.." He kissed my cheek "what are we waiting for! Let's go!" Itchi charged for the door with maxi and whippet. As we followed a man walked in next to us "Carter..." "I know thank me later" he squeezed my hand as he handed over the passes, "Carter, that ma-" "I know...we might see him!" He said excitedly I watched as the man walked in, spoke to the cleaner and disappeared.

We continued around the White House, the tour, was boring as hell, i didn't let on, Carter looked too impressed, i wasnt one to hurt his feelings, but somethig felt off, one of those feelings you get when something bad is about to happen? "EVERYONE IN THE ROOM ON THE FLOOR NOW!" three men waving guns in the air burst through the doors, everyone dropped, except me, i physically couldn't "didnt you hear me? i said on the floor!" "yes i would but you see im struggling, helping hand?" i looked at him, he looked me up and down before bringing me a chair "now SIT!" he placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me "woof" i said as he walked away, he came back insantly "im sorry, do i get a treat for being a good girl?" i smiled at him "dont act smart" he sneered as he walked away again.

"are you crazy?!?" Carter shout whispered at me "no?" "he could have shot you!" he glared at me "well another bullet to add to the collection!" I narrowed my eyes "will you two SHUT UP!" another man came over "im sick of hearing you two bicker like a married couple! JESUS!" i looked at Carter and rolled my eyes as i folded my arms.

As the hour passed we were left with one man babysitting us "i have a plan" i whispered to Carter, maxi and Whippet, Itchi was rocking in the corner..."yes, to sit here and wait until they get what they want" Carter sighed "they want the president...and im going to stop them" "you're hardly fit enough Becca!" he growled at me "excuse me!! yes you! hello!" the man walked over "can i go to the bathroom?" "you can hold it" he went to walk away "ahh yes well some things you cant hold in and if you dont want a great bloody mess then i suggest you let me take a trip to the bathroom" his face screwed up in disgust "yeah hurry up!" i hauled myself up from the chair and walked towards the door "can you unlock it?" i turned around and stepped to the side "for god sake woman" he fumbled around with his keys before locking the door "excuse me?" i tapped his shoulder "what no-" i swung my arm round sending him to the floor, pretty sure i broke his nose..."sorry, changed my mind" i smiled as i stepped over him, he made a faint "oww" sound before passing out.

"now Carter, if you'd be so kind to bound and gag him i'd be grateful" i stood up and balanced on my crutch again "okay, im going to go save the president!" I straightened myself out and walked towards the door "Becca im coming" Carter sighed as he stood up "you dont even have a gun, please miss just come and sit down, you're injured, you wont get far" the tour guide stood up, i took the gun from my bra holster and waved it at him "okay, first things first, im special agent Rebecca Harding, and yes well observed i am injured but i have been worse than this!" "becca not the time" Carter looked at me "i was once tortured till i couldn't see anymore, i couldn't breath, i could barely walk, yet i still managed to shoot and kill one of the most wanted men in America...i got shot after i was asked to be engaged, and to be honest I'm still a little bit pissed so if you'd be so kind as to sitting down, caring for these people whilst I-" "we" "sorry we go and get the assholes who have ruined another one of my days out" i looked at him as he nodded and sat down.