A small groan was heard as her nude figure was complete exposed. It didn't matter how many years they had been together or how many times she had seen her body; Rosalie would never get enough of it.

Katherine swayed her hips gently, teasing the star-struck vampire whilst softly moving her long hair over to one side of her shoulder, baring her slender neck.

Rosalie wasted no time getting up then, speeding infront of her teasing wife with such quickness it would have given any human whiplash, she reached out to grab her only for the dark haired girl to dodge her and make a quick exit into the other room with a cheeky grin.

Rosalie was left utterly dumbfounded as she watched her mate speed away from her, chasing her into the room herself she found Katherine with a shit-eating grin on her face as she stood infront of their mirror and watched what she was doing from the reflection, looking smug as ever whilst she put on her clothes for the day.

With a shake of her head, she slowly stalked up to her from behind and wrapped her arms around her figure, her fingers gripping her hips slowly before she jolted her back against her, the movements causing her to grin into the mirror infront of her. She watched with sparkling eyes as her wife smile in satisfaction before nestling her head in her neck, placing gentle kisses on the curve of her jaw.

Katherine let her head lull back for a second, basking in the feeling of her lips on her.

"Why must you run from me?" asked Rosalie with a frustrated sigh, Katherine turning around in her arms to wrap her arms around her neck, batting her eyelashes innocently.

"I needed to get you up and oh look it seems it worked" Katherine teased, leaning up and letting her lips just brush against hers before sliding past her, Rosalie blinking confused but letting her saunter away.

Walking to Rosalie's side of the wardrobe, she started pulling out different items of clothing, holding up them up and out to see how they would match together before nodding with a satisfactory hum and chucking them at the pouty blonde.

"Hurry and get ready and then maybe I'll give you what you want" Katherine smirked once more before speeding out of the room fully dressed and ready to go, leaving Rose to shake her head. That girl liked playing with her too much. Though she'd never admit, she loved it when Katherine would make her chase her.

Proud of her little morning wind up, Katherine bounced downstairs and into the living room gleefully. Entering, she found the rest of the family except Carlisle- who had already left for work- and Edward-who was probably brooding in his bedroom- lounging on the large sofas indulging in their own conversations.

She walked over to the couch her twin and Emmet sat on, the larger male had his head rested on Kols lap as he played on the PlayStation with Jasper, who was sat on the other couch with Alice next to him, who was mindlessly browsing through a fashion magazine.

She sat down next to Kol, the boy smiling softly at the sight of his twin, he wrapped an arm around her pulling her into his side, then continuing to read the novel he had his nose stuck in.

"Where's your wife?" Emmet looked up at his sister in law and started to laugh as he watched her smirk, the two were very close and actually quite similar personality wise, they both took great pleasure in winding their mates up.

"She will be down soon, just sulking because we have to go to school" Katherine snickered when Rosalie came marching downstairs as soon as she said that, a frustrated look still etched upon her face.