𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Start from the beginning

Their relationship was baffling to the humans they had been forced to go school with over the years. How could someone like Rosalie who was so cold with an awful attitude and a resting bitch face be with someone like Katherine who was literally a ball of sunshine who you would never see without some form of smile on her face.

They were complete opposites but absolutely perfect for one another. They were sickeningly cute, same with Emmet and Kol, two opposites but a perfect match.

Rosalie and Katherine got married in 1966 however gay marriage is still illegal so they married in private with a small gathering, just the Cullens and the Denali's plus a few other vampires they had acquainted over the years attending but neither minded, just as long as they got to call the other their wife. The venue was gorgeous, they had it in the forest surrounded by all the beautiful trees and nature, Katherine and Rose both wearing the most gorgeous wedding dresses custom made by the finest designers of that time.

Alice had said it was her favourite wedding she'd ever planned and she never was going to top it.

Their honeymoon was amazing too. They had traveled quite a lot, Rosalie had taken Katherine to Australia, then New York and then Katherine had taken Rose to Britain, her home country since Rosalie practically begged her. Safe to say Rosalie had a very big thing for Katherines British accent.

They had never felt better and were practically attached by the hip, Rosalie was very big on PDA so you would not find her not touching Katherine in any way possible which Katherine had no problem with, you could say Rosalie was rather possessive, she liked to show that Katherine was hers.

Right now they were packing to leave Alaska, Carlisle deciding to move back to forks once again by Alice's command. Alice said it would be good for them to go back there.

None really minded, having a soft spot for the small town.

Katherine turned, a smile blooming on her face as her wife walked into the room. Rose instantly took her in her arms and pecked her lips lightly making her sigh in content.

"Yep, just need to put all this in the car then say our goodbyes and off to Forks we go" Katherine twirled Rosalies soft hair between her fingers, a cute habit she picked up. She loved the feel of it. Especially when she got to tug on it whilst Rosalie went down on her ..Katherine smirked at that thought.

"Back to the place we began" Rosalie's arms snaked round her waist and pulled her flush against her chest, lips soft dragging over her cheek.

"Mhm the place I fell in love with you, I'm rather glad we get to go back and re-live in those memories" Katherines arms wrapped round her neck. She looked up at her, her golden eyes sparkling brightly as she gazed at her wife with so much love that Rosalie could have melted.

"As am i, though we have to go back to school" at this Katherine groans dramatically, she hated the place. Despised it. However she was glad to always spend the day with her love, who was always in every single class as her so it made it bearable.

"Let's hope you and Emmet don't try to kill the student body this time" Katherine giggles seeing Rosalie shrug with no care. There had been an incident when they had joined their high school in Alaska which caused Rose and Emmet to try an kill multiple humans for saying dirty things about their mates.

Katherine and Kol were very popular amongst the students in every highschool they had been to, which caused a large amount of jealousy to overcome Rose and Emmet, the larger vampire being the one who shocked everyone with his actions as he is more laid back. All of the Cullens had caught everyone's eyes but the twins just stood out to the humans for some reason, even with partners that didn't stop humans coming to the siblings asking for dates and hookups, one girl going as far as to wanting a threesome with them, this comment making their mates flip their shit trying to lunge at the girl wanting to snap her neck as they saw how uncomfortable the twins became.

"I'll be making the statement that your mine very clear as soon as we walk in, if they don't have a death wish then they will keep their eyes off of you" Rosalie smirks as she trails her fingers up Katherines body, capturing her lips with her own making her moan into her mouth whilst tugging on her lip with her teeth.

"Keep that up darling and we won't be leaving this room" Katherine breathes out, Rosalies possessiveness over her and the heated kiss fuelling her arousal.

"Sister, sister In law, so sorry to break this up but we really have to go" Kol's voice softly spoke behind them as they pulled away from one another, turning to find the boy stood at the door way looking at his feet.

Katherine smiled at her twin, stepping away from her mate to grab two boxes to place within his grasp, pecking his cheek in thanks as he took her boxes to the car for her.

He had become more himself over the years and learned to be more open to trusting people, he was such a romantic when it came to Emmet and loved his mates playfulness. Katherine and Emmet were also super close which made Kol's unbeating heart swell with happiness when he saw them together, his sisters opinion meant the most to him.

Taking Rosalies hand in her own, she pulled her down stairs where the Denali's were saying goodbye. Instantly Kate lunges at Katherine, tackling her in a big hug.

"I swear to god, if you don't keep in contact with me and don't give me details about those humans and all the trouble you will get up to, I will come down to Forks and electrocute your ass" she threatened making Katherine laugh at her best friend. Meeting kate, the pair instantly clicked and became the best of friends. Often training their gifts with one another and just girly bonding. Rosalie surprisingly was never jealous of this relationship, Kate was her mates best friend and always made her happy, she thanked Kate for that.

"Sure you will Kate. Don't worry I'll call you everyday no need to come and 'electrocute my arse"" Katherine shakes her head playfully at the girl as she's pulled into another hug before she is attacked by the others, also promising them to keep in touch. Even Irina pulled her into a hug.

After saying their goodbyes, Rosalie takes her hand in her own once again before getting into Rosalie's car. Born of them buckling up before waving one last time and  then heading off on their journey back to Forks.

"Ready?" Rosalie lifted her hand and kissed the back of it gently. Taking her eyes off of the road for a moment to look at the girl she loved.

Katherine smiled, pure adoration in her gaze as she stared back at her.

"Let's get this show on the road"

-