"I'll kiss you."

Y/n's pov

While I was searching for the journal, my mind is thinking about erwin. The memories that we had. How I miss him so much. I want him to be with me right now if I could. Not this short dude.

My mind showed the memories where we kissed. It was beautiful. I miss the moments. If he came back from dead I'll kiss him, I swear.

"I'll kiss you."

I looked at levi's eyes widened. He's blushing so bad. Wait- I didn't mean that. "Wait-" before I could finish my sentence, levi came closer to me. Really close that our lips could touch.

"Then do it."

Before levi could kiss me, I pushed him. "It's not like that, I didn't mean to say that." I turned around. "Y/n,"

"I-I like you. I r-really do."

My eyes widened. Did I hear it right? Levi? Likes me? In what way?

"In what way?" I asked

"Romantically."

At this point I want to jump from the window. Why would levi likes me? Romantically?!

"Levi, I, uh.. I'm sorry but I still love erwin."

His expression became emotionless. "I know, but I can wait." He replied. "Le-"

"Oi!! I found the journals!" Hanji came waving at us with the journals.

"So here it is, regenerate powers are common around the people here.  High Intelligence, most people have it.  It also have its weakness, if they're became egoistic and greedy it will lost their intelligence. Fighting skills are also common but only fews that can master with it. And...here it is! Healing!"

"Um, the power is very rare. Only 1% of the population would have this power. People that have this ability can't die and their life span is about 100-200 years. Huh? That's weird. There's not much of information in here." Said Hanji.

"If you look closely, this journal wrote by pencil." Said armin. Armin took the pencil at the table near them.

"So if I shade this.." Armin starts to shade the empty space on the paper. "You can see the writings!"

"Woahh! There it is!"

"This power can heal themselves and other people too. This is greatest power yet a curse because their lifespan are way too long."

"So, I can heal others!" I said happily.

"Unfortunately, we couldn't still find a way how to manually to get to heal others because the people that got this power get to heal others randomly. Mostly, when they started to feel gave up and exhausted."

"Ah! Why don't you just give up on your life y/n!" Connie replied and laughing by himself.

"Huh, I guess that's it." Hanji continued. "So there's nothing I could do. I never feel this give up thing or even exhausted."

"Ah, in here they said people with this power are mentally strong so that is why they are hard to get the power to heal others." Said mikasa.

"What in a sorcery bullshit is this?" Jean comments.

" I know right, this is so stupid. It feels like she don't have any idea lol" sasha laughed. "Nah fr tho, this author sucks she tried so hard to make it difficult lmmaoo" said eren

"Stop, y'all being mean." Said armin.

....
Hanji's pov

"Ah! Found it!" I found the journal that we're looking for. I was searching y/n and levi to inform then I saw them, kissing? I hid behind the shelf.

"I like you. I really do."

My heart shattered. My hands are shaking and my eyes is starting to tear up when I heard Levi finally confessed. Yes, I do have feelings for levi.

"I still love erwin."

Eh? Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha nevermind. My tears rewinding. So I still have a chance, I guess?

"I know, but I can wait" alright that's enough. I don't want to hurt myself by hearing this bullshit. All I know is pain. I still remember when the time levi bath me. It was so sweet and who knows, he would fall in love with y/n.

If i were him, I would fall in love with her too. Her mean,cold attitude feminine,strong, sexy body. So it's not surprised if levi, who's with y/n 24/7 would fall in love with y/n.

I guess, that's how life is.