The Party

Thanks to magic thread from Emil and Alyssa's persuasion of sewing. The two hybird kids now had clothes they could wear.

Nessie now wore a white frilly blouise with a matching black dress and ribbon.

Gabby wore a sky blue overalls and was barefooted like Filo was.

Scottie: It's still hard to believe that Gabby is a Filolail King candidate.

Lock: Well Fitora-san will be asking about him later.

Scottie: I know...*Groans* (I was expected Nessie to have a human form but now Gabby too? It's too damn early!)

Alyssa: Ummm...Sir Scottie?

Scottie: What is it?

Alyssa: They're fighting again.

Nessie and Gabby were hitting and slapping each other.

Nessie: You poke me with your elbow!

Gabby: No I didn't!

Nessie: Yes you did!

Gabby: No I didn't!

Nessie: DID!

Gabby: DIDN'T!

Nessie: DID!

Gabby: DIDN'T!

Nessie: DID!

Gabby: You got no proof, Lizard Breath!

Nessie: Who you calling Lizard Breath, you dumb chicken! You're lying! Don't deny it!

Gabby: I'm gonna hit you!

Nessie: JUST TRY IT!

Scottie: Gabby! You be quiet now!

Nessie: *Smirks at Gabby*

Scottie: That goes for you too, Nessie!

Gabby: *Smirks at Nessie*

Scottie: Ugh...I did not sign up to babysit a bunch of kids. I wanted a badass dragon and super big filolial but look where that got me.

Hazel: Ehh... Don't beat yourself up, at least they're cute.

Scottie looked at Nessie and Gabby who are glaring each other while being five feet away. Their expressions show cute pouts on their faces...

Scottie: (I guess they are really cute...)

Nessie: Master! Do I really need to work together with him?!

Gabby: Yeah! Master! Why do I have to work with her?! She sucks!

Scottie: You two BETTER work together. That's final. Or you won't get any sweets later.

Nessie/Gabby: *Whines* Awwwww....

Alyssa: Wow...I'm surprised at how well you handled them, Sir Scottie.

Hazel: Yeah...are you like secretly a Dad or something?

Scottie: No. Last time I check, I haven't lost my virginity yet. Like I told Lock and Emil. I have many younger siblings who I looked after and took care of for a long time. I guess Mom and Dad been rubbing off on me.

-Later-

During the night party, several entertaining things occur Filo, Nessie, and Gabby were singing and dancing to the island's native culture; Alyssa and Hazel were watching. Emil was doing some fortune-telling.

Motoyasu performing his idiotic antics; Lock, Raphtalia, and Mald, both drunk with wine, engage in arm-wrestling, with tanuki girl and wolf boy beating him effortlessly.

Legacy Of The Gun Hero (Rising Of The Shield Hero OC) (Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara