Fitora The Filolial Queen

Back at Melromarc. Ren and Itsuki along wity their party members were near the Chruch. Both were now fully convinced that Naofumi and Scottie were right the entire time.

Itsuki: I can't believe he was right...Naofumi was telling the truth this whole time...

Ren: Yeah...I mean, back when we were chasing him in the mountains...We thought he actually kidnapped the second princess...

Itsuki: Yeah...they also claimed he had unlocked the "brainwashing" ability...But I really don't think that was the case...

Ren: Did you see what the First Princess tried to do back there. She actually was trying to kill her sister...

Itsuki made a frown at that. Why would Malty tried to kill Melty? It didn't make any sense unless it had something to do with the second princess being heir to the throne...

Is Malty jealous because she's not the heir but her younger sister is...?

Most likely...an variable excuse to try and get rid of her sister and frame Naofumi for it.

Of course, King Aultcray believe every word of it and told them to have both "The Shield Devil" and "The Fake Gun Hero" killed.

Ren: This game is a mess...honestly...

Itsuki: Yeah...We gotta put a stop to this.

Ren: What about Motoyasu?

Itsuki clicked his tongue at the mentioned of the older man.

Itsuki: What about him? He's an HOPELESS case. Honestly, he's the type of guy who would believe anything that comes out a girl's mouth. Even if she's a lying scheming princess. Also, he's too busy daydreaming about Naofumi's Filolial.

Ren made an disgusted look on his face. How is Motoyasu a hero again? That guy had caused nothing but trouble since they were brought here...

Ren had noticed a lot of girls (and some guys) who were all apart of Motoyasu's group had all left. Excluding a few that Princess Malty set him up with.

Ren had heard rumors from others that the reason why they left is because Motoyasu's former party members that they couldn't stand him or the princess.

Then there was that sword saint's sister in who mysteriously vanished in their group because she chose to stay.

Did Malty really played a part in her disappearance? Alyssa seemed really upset about it since Motoyasu didn't really seemed to care by feigning ignorance.

Also, since they have learned the truth. It's now possible that ever since they were summoned here, Naofumi had never committed a crime.

Not even going as far as raping the first princess.

That had to be a lie...

At first, they were skeptical about it and thought it actually happend. Which is why they believed her over Naofumi despite his claims of being innocent.

But can you blame them? They barely knew the guy.

Ren: (We owe him a huge apology...but saying sorry ain't gonna bury everything under the bridge after the way we all treated him...and the Kingdom wanting him and Scottie dead most definitely ain't going to get us any pointers for that.)

Then there's Scottie. Sure he was obnoxious and rude. But rumors were going around that he's actually been helpful during the waves.

He went through villages after villages helping others.

People around had spoken highly about him.

Both Ren and Itsuki learned that he became a Lord of Emerald Village while Naofumi became one to Lute Village.