Fight

SCREEEEEEEECH!!!

Scottie: Oh Shit! A demon!

More like demon-bats. They were bat like monsters. While they are weak but they're in a group, they attack as part of a hoard in order to deter enemies.

The bats all appeared frim every angle in the campsite.

Scottie: Lock! Attack!

Lock charged at the bats and slashes a few with his claws. Scottie then started shooting. A couple of bullets hit a few bats but others had dodged. Scottie cursed underneath his breath as some of the bats had swarmed towards him.

Scottie: Lock! Cover Me!

Lock: Haaaaaaa!!!

SLASH!

SCREEEEEEEECH!!!

Scottie: Ugh! They just keep coming!

Lock: Sir Scottie, what should we do?!

They hardly have any protection. Plus, the bats got into formation and the swarms looks like it's getting bigger. At this rate, they'll be overwhelmed.

Scottie: (There's too many of them. But they leave me no choice. I ain't backing down from this. If I do, then I can't go home and I gotta protect Lock...)

There is one thing he could do...

Scottie pulled down the rifle from his back.

Scottie: Lock. I need ya to buy me time. Like last time, cover me and make sure none of them get close!

Seemingly understanding what Scottie was up too. Lock nodded. Scottie went a little further away but as soon as he was out of the swarm.

Most of the bats charged at him.

However, he pulled out a flashbang geneade and sent it towards the ground.

BAM!!!!

Bats: HISSSSSS!!!!

The loud force startled the demon bats and temporary blinded them.

He quickly climbed up the tree's long branches and pointed the gun at a good angle where he can see the bats.

Scottie: (If I power up enough magic energy from the gun. Maybe it'll take out the swarm. Welp...here goes...)

Gathering as much energy as he could, Scottie begin powering up the vassal weapon.

The forest then started taking a huge turn.

The demon bats all charged at their enemy and tried to ambush Scottie I the trees. However, Lock appeared at fast speed and cut then down! More bats did the exact same thing as usual. But Lock prevent them from coming any closer.

Lock: You won't harm him! Stay away from Sir Scottie!

SCREEEEEEEECH!

Lock: Gah?!

One bat attacked Lock from behind but it was hardly enough to do that much damage.

Lock then stabbed the bat and tore it to pieces.

Scottie: Come on...Come on...Got it! Lock!

Lock: Yeah?!

Scottie: Move out of the way!

Lock nodded as most of the bats charged up at Scottie. The gun hero smirked knowing they would come after him the most.

Scottie: Alright...Ready...Aim....

SCREEEEEEEECH!

Scottie: TAKE THIS YA FUCKING HEATHENS!!!

*BOOOOOOOM*