Summoned

A/N: Oh no...He's Scottish...

Malty: HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE A FAKE HERO! I BET NO ONE LIKES YOU, FRAUD!

Scottie: No...But I'm really good with guns now~!

*Gun Clicks*

His party members eyes went wide knowing what he was about to do, mentally asking themselves if they should stop their leader from being reckless again or let him have his revenge?

He points the gun at the stupid red hair princess.

Malty: O_O

Princess or not, he don't give a fuck! He's gotta kill this fucking bitch if it's the last thing he do!

Scottie: NOW DANCE BITCH!!! *Starts Shooting*

-Earlier-

He took a trip to Japan while taking a break from the University he was studying at.

Scottie grunts in annoyance from all the stares he was getting while checking out the RPG section in the bookstore as he scratched his winter fire hair while searching.

Scottie: (Or course they would stare because I'm a foreigner...)

He tended to ignore the stares while trying to his absolute hardest not to tell them to bugger off.

He begin to check out some of the manga.

His eyes then noticed a very perculiar book which talked about Four Cardinal Weapons. He picked it up and read it's name.

Scottie: Rising Of The Shield Hero...

It was a japanese dark fantasy isekai light novel series written by Aneko Yusagi.

Scottie also loved that anime. It's one of the best anime he ever watched. He tended to like the Hero of the story, Naofumi Iwatani.

Iwatani Naofumi was a hero otaku is summoned to another world to become one of the four heroes, namely the Shield Hero.

Poor guy had started out with poor popularity and was labeled as the weakest, Naofumi found himself betrayed on the third day of his adventure. Having losing faith and money, all that left is just his shield. Vowing to exact revenge to those who had betrayed him.

Scottie really liked the guy and found him relatable.

Naofumi is hated by his fellow heroes thanks to his false rape accusation, while he has disdain for them for their recklessness and treating the world like a fantasy and not taking anything there seriously.

In canon (which includes the light novel, manga, and anime), the other three Heroes are all complete idiots and more of a detriment nuisances to the people than they are saviors, willing to believe anything that anybody tells them without proof and usually assume the worst of Naofumi!

Like claiming his powers are just some cheat skills he used.

Honestly, Scottie couldn't help but feel utterly annoyed yet disgusted with the other three.

Ren Amaki

Itsuki Kawasumi

Motoyasu Kitamura

He didn't like Itsuki the most. That kid always had a knack to looking down on others and acting like he's the smarter and better hero than everyone else with bitchass smug smile of his. When in reality, he's just a wannabe edgelord who acts like some big hotshot. Even if you point out his flaws, he acts like it's never his fault. Scottie especially couldn't forgive him for what he done to his green hair teammate and how poorly she was treated by Itsuki's party. To which the young boy didn't do anything to stop it...