The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 1

Scottie made Lock and Alyssa train aganist each other. He gotta admit, he's pretty impressed with the results of both of his teammates.

When the two were paired up aganist one another. They both striked. Lock had tried to slash the girl down with his claws but Alyssa remained undeterred. She held her ground before forcing Lock back and attacked as well. Lock gotten into defense mode as the sword hits his claws.

Metal aganist metal. Both trainees refused to back down.

Lock's speed and agility had increased overtime. The sessions that Scottie put him through was some laterial plyo jump drills.

Scottie: Lock! Repeat those jumps over the invisible line for another 60 seconds! Then up next you will run another 30 laps!

Lock: Yes Sir Scottie!

He also needed to increase his Strength, Dexterity, and Vitality. Scottie was gonna make sure of that for both of them.

Alyssa's strength as well had improved as Scottie made her undergone some fundamental training. Plugging whatever points she had left on Intelligence and Luck. Scottie had finally gotten her through setting up and made her felt a bit more confident than before.

Scottie: Alyssa! Make you don't slack up! Remember to continue swinging your sword on the target I've made for ya! Swing as hard as your arms can!

Alyssa: I WILL DO ABSOLUTE HARDEST!

Scottie: That's what I like to hear! Remember, even if your opponent looks weak! Don't underestimate them!

Lock/Alyssa: YES!

According to the girl, she had been taking sword lessons from her friend, Eclair.

Eclair Seaetto was one of Scottie's favorite characters in the manga.

Eclair was a knight in Melromarc under the Queen. Her father was a Lord who used to be in charge of Lock's old home before his Death during the first wave.

Eclair is one of the few people in Melromarc who do not discriminate against demi-humans.

He asked Alyssa where is the woman now?

Alyssa said she was doing her own training right now far away.

Due to the fact that Eclair is a muscle brain and tends to spend most of her time training, which has unfortunately made her naive when it comes to governing a village.

Not that Scottie would put it past her.

Sometime during training, Scottie would join Lock and Alyssa during their little roughhousing in order to toughen them up even more.

Scottie: Phew. All right people take five.

Lock: Take five?

Scottie: It means take a break. We been at this for more than five hours.

Alyssa fall the grass a little exhausted. She had no idea that she was going to do this much training. She thought the training with Eclair but compared to her, Scottie was no force to be reckoned with.

Alyssa: Sir Scottie...have you been doing training all your life?

Scottie:...I worked on a farm for a living. Back at home, there were hardly any breaks!

Alyssa: What a lifestyle......

Lock: Sir Scottie! I'm hungry!

Scottie: Then go hunt some fish for us! I saw a pond nearby.

Lock: Yes!

However, before Lock could leave. A beeping noise was suddenly heard, Scottie looked at his menu button. He turned it on.