Gathering

Scottie got to hand it to the people of Coven Forest. Once Emil let's the group in. Instead of seeing a regular forest home, the Gun Hero felt like he walked in into a mysterious world of never-ending streets and intertwined alleyways, an labyrinth where time and space are not what they seem. Magic lights illuminating everywhere. 

Those who wander here could be from other worlds that find themselves with odd magical powers and even odder appearances.

Alyssa: So this is the Mysterious Coven Forest. It actually looks like a city. I have heard many rumors about it. But I would never thought I would find it here...

Emil: I see that your interested in our city. That makes me glad. Coven Forest is full of mysertious wonders and mysteries. Most of the people here are mages, magicians, and witches. Mostly anyone who use magic. Pretty self-explanatory.

They nodded at that as Emil brought them to an mansion on the outskirts avoiding other people's gaze at the whispering of "outsiders".

Scottie: Tsk. I take it they don't like us...

Emil: Don't worry. They'll get used to you. That's just how we are... especially to those who come from Melromarc.

Scottie couldn't help but click his tongue at that. Does Melromarc really have a bad history with everyone outside of the country.

Although with the King in charge it's most likely that case.

Emil: This is my home...

Emil took them to the mansion as the group took notice of it. It had a purple shade on the outside but really hollow on the inside.

Almost like no one else besides Emil lived there.

Hazel: Is it just you or is there someone else.

Emil: Oh don't be alarmed. The only person that lives here with me. No one else...Though Grandma and Grandpa visit me sometimes. Make yourselves at home. We do got a lot to talk about...

-Later-

The group had gathered in Emil's study room. As Scottie expected, like the situation back at Hazel's hideout, there were lots of books everywhere...

Scottie: Ever thought about turning this place into a library.

Emil threw him an unamused look.

Emil: Very Funny...

Lock: SIR SCOTTIE! BE NICE!

Scottie: Alright alright! Sheesh...

Alyssa: Please Sir Scottie...There's no time for jokes at the moment. We are here on a very serious matter.

She turned her attention to Emil.

The Blair Witch has got their undivided attention.

Emil: So what do you guys need me for? Gun Hero...?

Scottie:....We need your help in fighting the waves.

Emil:....*Sighs*...No.

Lock, Alyssa, and Hazel were shock hearing that but Scottie smirked shaking his head.

Scottie: I knew you would say that. I think I know the reason why...

Emil: Yes. I refuse to help out Melromarc especially what they did to my friend.

Alyssa: Yeah...We heard. I know you can't forgive the King and the Church of the three heroes for what they done to the demi-human that you cared about so much. But please...I'm begging you to help us!

Emil let out a dry laugh.

Emil: Help You? I was helping you all... but you all betrayed me...and why should I listen to a saint that works for the church? If anything, you're the most suspecious person here!!!