Dragon Egg

A/N: I can't believe Filolials are basically anime versions of Chocobos. XD

Beloukas: Oh My My My~! Welcome back to my shop, Gun Hero~!

Lock felt a chill run down his spine glaring at the little man.

Alyssa: Lock?

Hazel: You okay?

Lock: I-I'm fine...Sir Scottie, is it okay if I stay outside...?

Scottie: Oh sure, then ya can let someone kidnapped you.

Lock:.....*Sighs*

Beloukas: I see you been keeping the demi-human in check, Gun Hero.

Scottie: Yeah yeah! I'm here to buy an monster egg from you. I heard you sell them alot on the business front.

Beloukas: Yes yes yes~! I do~! Would you be so interested in purchasing in a Filolial Egg? The Shield Hero recently came buy an hour or two ago and brought one himself.

Scottie: Filolial Eggs.....

Hazel: OHHH~! INTERESTING! FILOLIALS!

Scottie: I take it you heard of them?

Hazel: Yep! The Filolial Species are monsters raised by monster trainers and heroes. They are giant birds used similarly to horses for transport or pulling carriages. Plus they're really useful in a fight! Sir Scottie! We gotta get one!!! Please! Pretty Please!!!

Scottie: Oh I don't know...

He wasn't really interested in having a Filolial for the team. Nothing aganist them or anything. It just that he feels like if purchase one, he'll be doing the exact same thing Naofumi had done. Plus, it could lead to many misunderstandings especially since he knows it's possible for them to have an human form of a child with angel wings and he might end up getting the poor thing endangered later once Motoyasu gets a gist of what filolials are.

Scottie shuddered at the thought.

Inciting what Naofumi said once again, this world is full of lolicons.

He's not even sure if he wants a filolial, dragons are more suitable for him. But he'll think about it.

If he's up for it, he'll probably get a filolial later....

Scottie: Maybe some other time...I was thinking...do you got any dragons?

Back at home as he was growing up, Scottie loved dragons. He remembered his grandfather telling him small stories about the Loch Ness Monster and made jokes about how it lives next door in a lake.

Beloukas: Oh Yes~! I just so happen to have at least one dragon egg right here.

The slave trader digged into the back of his shop, then came back with a strange colored white and blue scaly egg.

Scottie: Ohhhh~!

Beloukas: You like~?

Scottie: I don't like! I love it! What kind of dragon is it?

Beloukas: I'm not sure myself but I may have an idea. It could be an Divine Dragon.

Hazel: You mean the type of dragon that could be the King/Queen of Dragons?

Beloukas: Yes~! I can assure you won't be disappointed~!

Scottie: I'll take it~~~! How much?

Beloukas: The egg can be the same as Filolial eggs. They can be purchased for 100 silvers. Although due to being an advanced monster, their crest would be 200 pieces of silver as initial investment. However, I can lower the price for you if you're willing to purchase it for 30 gold coins.