Rebellion

Knight Commander: Well~! So this is where you been hiding, Gun Hero? You and your party are under arrest for conspiring aganist the King and the Church of the three heroes! Surrender traitors or die here!

Scottie swore underneath his breath. They had followed them here!!!

Scottie: Shit! (So they know that we're trying to stop the Pope!)

The situation has gotten bad...

Knight Commander: This is your last warning. Surrender yourself to the King...or Die here....You got no other options...

Lock: Sir Scottie...

Scottie: (No...If we surrender. We'll be put back in that cell and Lock will taken away from me again! No! I won't allow it!)

Knight Commander: Make your choice, Fake Hero~!

Scottie: Well. Here's my choice! Neither, BITCH!

Scottie started shooting a couple of the knights who screamed or groaned in pain from the bullets that pierced through their armor.

Scottie: (As usual. They're not prepared...)

Knight Commander: DAMN YOU! MEN! GET THEM! MAKE SURE NONE OF THEM ESCAPE! OH AND GET THE BLAIR WITCH TOO. THE KING WANTS A WORD WITH HIM!

Emil: (Tsk...King Aultcray...even after all this time...You're still after me...)

The knights all charged while letting out battle cries.

Scottie: Everyone! Brace yourselves and fight for your lives!

Lock/Alyssa/Hazel: RIGHT!

Poor Emil. His home sooned turned into a battlefield.

The guards attempt to rush in to gang up on the two, but like what happened at the castle, Scottie didn't have to worry about them, because he was not holding back anymore. With Lock's help, they blocks and attacks with his gun blasting away some of the soldier's armor and sending them into the walls.

Knight: DIE!

*SLASH*

The knight fell to the ground in pain after Lock slashed him down.

Scottie: *Smirks* Keep it up Lock!

Lock: I AM SIR SCOTTIE'S CLAWS! I WON'T LET YOU SO MUCH AS LAY A FINGER ON HIM!

Knight: DAMN YOU DEMI-HUMAN!!!

Hazel also helps using her dagger and steel wires as Alyssa powers up her sword.

Hazel: Stay down suckers!

Alyssa: ASHEN CLEAVER!!!

*BOOOOOM*

Emil as well as he powered up his staff before launching out some dark magic blasts to help and knock out some of the more experienced knights.

As the soldiers start to drop like flies

The Knight Commander was getting extremely pissed off and shouted.

Knight Commander: More! MORE! Overwhelm this fake hero and kill him!

He shouts as more knights from the sides of the opened wall attempt to fight as well as a few crossbowmen attacking above from the audience stands but neither Emil nor Scottie were slowing down as they continue to beat and knock out more soldiers.

Another large squad came in to aid in the arresting but suddenly the doors were blown down as Nessie, now in her adult form, busted through them after hearing the sounds of a fight and started roaring.