Level Up

Meanwhile, back in Melromarc...

Aultcray: What do you mean you still have not found the new hero yet?!

His guards wince as the messenger shivers in front of their king.

Messager: Your Majesty, it just as I have said, the Gun Hero refuses to help us and ran off. The Shadows have met resistance and many of them are unable to continue the search-!

Aultcray: Excuses! Excuses!!!

He roars, silencing the messenger.

Aultcray: Find him now or you all will be thrown into the dungeons for your incompetence! HE. WILL. BE. FOUND!

Silence rings in the hall after Aultcray's outburst as the messenger nodded and skittered away. Aultcray takes a deep breath and turned to his guards with a fearsome glare.

Aultcray: Tell the Shadows to continue the search; they may enlist the military and soldiers as they need to. Melromarc needs the Gun Hero found and brought before this court for questioning. Is that clear?

Guards: Y-Yes, Your Majesty!

Aultcray sighs and leans back against his throne, rubbing his forehead as he considers his problems.

Aultcray: (The Shield Hero has been dealt with- the fool has no place in Melromarc as anything other than being a tool and scapegoat. He is no threat.)

A/N: You're going to regret saying that, Trash King~!

Aultcray: (The New Hero, however… he is a problem. How dare this new hero opposed me! The King! He's supposed to follow my orders and do what I say! If we are not careful, he could destroy the system of the Four Heroes. We have no information on him aside from a partial description and the nature of his weapons. The man stormed off in a fit of rage after being summoned. What are his motives and how can I turn them all to my advantage..?)

-Meanwhile-

Scottie finally gotten away from the kingdom of Melromarc as he soon found himself in the grassy fields in the wilderness.

Scottie: *Sarcasm* Oh boy...this is going to be so much fun...

He couldn't wait to see where this new life will take him too. Scottie looks at the icon at his line of vision.

Scottie: Alright. Let me check my stats.

He opened up the menu option to check his level.

Name: Scott Collins.

Level - 1

HP - 135/135

MP - 225/225

Class - Cardinal Gun Hero

Scottie: Hmmm...I see, so it's like an MMO status menu....I haven't played an MMO in a long while, I remember one of my brat of little brothers playing games like this.

Surely something in here menu would tell him how to summon his weapon whenever he needs it.

Scottie: Let's see...Both Attack and Dexterity are high...and how do you like that...it looks like I have extremely low defense. Fucking Great. Not the worst starting stats i guess. Alright. Nice...it's almost like a game...except..this world isn't exactly a game...

He needed to remember that. This world is real. Anything could happen. Such a shame those three fools who are playing hero couldn't get the picture.

Scottie then check out the information about the gun he was given.

Scottie: It's a basically a sniper rifle. It could do long ranged attacks and shoot various types of magic. A vassal weapon at best.

If Scottie remembers correctly. A vassal weapon can be used once someone comes from another world prior to being summoned. They decide the candidate to be forcefully summoned to another world to wield, however, different to the legendary weapons, these weapons has the ability to be summoned without a candidate present, giving the ability for the locals of the world to wield them if they prove themselves worthy.