Public Execution & Ceremony

The public execution went on after the trial.

Queen: The sinners will now be punished for their crimes aganist this country! They'll be beheaded in public execution! Those who turned aganist the country and it's people deserved DEATH!

After the Queen explains the reasons which is leading to their deaths, the audience becomes outraged and demands them executed.

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY HUSBAND!!!"

"MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY HOME AND MY FAMILY!!!"

"I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!"

"GET THEM! NO MERCY! KILL THEM!!!"

Malty: NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

Scottie: Welp...It's happening...

Lock: Yeah...

Scottie looked over at Naofumi who still questions whether death is what they truly deserve.

Malty: Motoyasu-Sama! Please help me!

Motoyasu:.....

Malty pleads help to Motoyasu but he simply scoffs at her in complete disgust much to her surprise.

Malty: Scottie-Sama-?!

Scottie: GO TO HELL BITCH! AFTER WHAT YOU DONE TO MY TEAMMATES! DON'T EXPECT NO MERCY FROM ME!!! THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, YOU TRYANT KING!

Aultcray: Grrrrr....

Malty: *Wails* NOOOOO!!!!

Alyssa: Sir Scottie...

Scottie: I know what you guys about to say...but...let's see what fate has in store for them. Because I get the feeling it isn't over...

Hazel: What do you mean...?

He didn't answer. Malty then turns to Naofumi....for the first time calling him by his given name, "Naofumi-sama" - and then she begs him for help.

Malty: Please help me! Naofumi-sama! NAOFUMI-SAMA!!!!

That disgusting look on her face as she shakes her body where her head held captive below the gullotine. Her slave crest doesn't react, making Naofumi realize that her pleading is sincere, and cementing his view that this would not be a satisfying death for her.

Upon also seeing that even the Queen herself and Melty are very reluctant and sad about going ahead with the execution. Naofumi suddenly takes off.

Hazel: Where's he going?

Scottie smirked as history about to take place once again.

Scottie: You'll see....

Naofumi: HOLD IT!

He ordered to stop the execution, much to the surprise of everyone.

Naofumi: *Sadistic*  Death is something too good and merciful for these scumbags because they can easily escape their punishment.

Lock: He...has a point...

Alyssa: Wow...I didn't even think of that...

Scottie: Well take notes on this. If you allow the person who fucked you over in life to die. Bargaining a quick death? It'll just give them a sweet release from this world without pain. That's probably what Naofumi was thinking after the trial...

Hazel: So you're saying...he's going to make them suffer?

Scottie: Yes~~~!

Naofumi: I mean look at her! She so thick-skinned! She can beg to the two guys she tried to kill for her life and mean it! With skin that thick, the gullotine might not even cut through her~~~!