Trial

When Naofumi regain unconscious, Scottie was the first person he saw...the Scottish Man made a sigh of relief seeing his friend okay.

Scottie: You fully awoke? How ya feel?

Naofumi:....I feel like hell...

Scottie: Yeah. We all feel like that sometimes. 

Naofumi: What happend...?

Scottie: Short Story. We killed that Pope with the God Complex. The Queen Arrived. Ya passed out from loss of blood exhaustion. She offered to help heal you. Your teammates were worried about you. But luckily, they'll going to receive good news that you're alright.

Naofumi nodded taking it all in.

Scottie: Also. I talked to the Queen. There's something very interesting. You need to know.

Scottie begin to explain to Naofumi everhthing the Queen told him. She told Scottie the truth behind the summoning of the Heroes and the discrimination against the Shield Hero.

Scottie: When the second Catastrophe wave struck while she was away in an international forum with the other countries. She had discussed with them about the battles against future Waves, and they came to an agreement that each nation should invoke one Cardinal Hero and fend off the Waves. She entrusted her friend, the Lord of Seaetto to keep her nation under control while she was away, but he was tragically killed during the Wave. However, Trash King had summoned the four Heroes at once, which angered the other nations. That's why Queen Mirellia had to go around the nations to diplomatically quell their anger.

Naofumi: Seriously....What was he thinking...?

Scottie: Far as I know. He fucked up.
Like Alyssa and Emil once told me...The Queen also explained that the Church of the Three Heros and taken advantage of Aultcray's latent hatred for the Shield Hero persona to manipulate him and that bitch Malty into joining their plot. Which later brought the Lock, Raphtalia, and other demi-humans to be turned into slaves. 

Hearing this made Nafoumi did wonder if he might have been treated better if he was summoned to another country, to which both Scottie and the Queen agreed to that, there are other nations, like Silvelt who empathize with and even worship the Shield Hero.

Naofumi:...I'm leaving this country.

Naofumi had told Scottie he decides to leave Melromarc and fight off the Waves wherever they appear so they can soon return to their world.

Scottie: Whoa! Hold your horses buddy. I know ya been through a lot and that's just saying. But here's a little something the Queen wants to give you.

According to Scottie, Mirellia wants Naofumi to stay in her nation.

She says her country has no choice but to depend on the Shield Hero and the Gun Hero despite what they done to them.

Scottie had gave him the reward of five hundred gold coins which was offered up by the Queen along with the end to all his humiliation, but Naofumi remained indifferent.

Naofumi: I'm still thinking about leaving.

Scottie: I know. It's your choice whether or not you want to leave. But tomorrow you might change your mind?

Naofumi:....Why?

Scottie smirked.

Scottie: Karma~! Such a cruel mistress~! Trash King and Bitch had it coming~!

Naofumi: Huh?

-Later-

The next day, Scottie had told him the Queen is holding a trial for Malty and Aultcray for their unjustified crimes aganist the country and demi-humans.