New Teammate

Scottie: (A DEMI-HUMAN?!)

Though it was no surprise that Demi-Humans exist in this world. But what was a demi-human doing here in Capital City?

Being the heart of the nation which hates demi-humans, here is comparatively less or no Demi-humans present. Even if they are present, they are nothing but slaves to them.

Scottie took a good look at a demi-human.

It was a wolf who had the physical body of a young teen which made him looked about 15 or 16 years old. His ears on his matching brown hair and tail were a dead giveaway to his position. Judging from his tattered clothes and barefooted appearance, the broken chain around his neck and bruises on his face and body. He was a slave. Or in this case, a runaway one.

Wolf Boy: LET GO OF ME!

Knight #1: NO! YOU'RE GOING BACK INTO YOUR CELL!!!

Wolf Boy: N-NO! I'M NOT GOING BACK! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!

Knight #2: HOLD HIM DOWN!

Scottie: (Well...shit...looks like I better step in.)

Usually, it's none of Scottie's business if someone gets caught up in deadly situations like this!

But...

He saw one of the knights pulled out a sword as the other kick the wolf teen sending down to the ground. He kicked the boy's head with his foot.

Knight #1: Ugh! This brat is annoying! Just kill him already. The King wouldn't worry about one less slave anyway~!

Knight #2: Alright~!

He grabbed the kid's bleeding head roughly before pointing the sword towards his neck.

Knight #2: You can only blame your race for existing, kid. Nighty Night~!

Scottie: (Okay! Screw this! Let's make some noise, ya sons of a bitches!!!)

Click.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

A barrel of bullets were soon heard echoing throughout the alleyway as the two knights screamed in shock!

Knight #1: W-Whose there!

Using quick reflexes, Scottie went behind the first guard and apphrehanded him. He sent a chop to the back of the neck and the first guard was knocked out like a light.

Knight #2: YOU BASTARD!

The second knight charged at Scottie with bloodlust but the sword was soon blocked by the rifle. Scottie then kicked the knight hard square in his unprotected abdomen.

Knight#2: Gaaaaaah?!!!

Scottie: (Ya should've wore armor for that...)

The knight let out a scream as Scottie then tackled him before holding him down before sending a barrel of punches at him more.

Scottie: (You guys are fucking pieces of shit....)

He then got up after delivering a black eye to the knight who tries to get back up but Scottie was now powering the magic gun.

Knight #2: Ah....Ah....No way...Y-You're...

Scottie: Nighty Night. BITCH.

*BAM*

........

The second knight falls unconscious to the ground after being blasted. Scottie then tied them up. He picked up the unconscious demi-human and begin to start walking out of the alleyway.