Framed? Again?

Scottie looked into the crystal ball...

He saw a vision of Ren and Itsuki in the Church of the Three Heroes.

Their parties find a cave which leads to the burial site of the Four Cardinal Weapons. However, the tomb is revealed to be empty. Realizing it to be a trap, Itsuki warns them to get out of the cave but it's too late already, as they all get caught in a massive explosion....

Emil:....They been ambushed...

Naofumi:....

Lock:....

Scottie:....Oh...Fuck....

No one had any words after that until Emil got their attention. He put a small smile and pulled out his wand.

Emil: But there's still a chance to save them. I'm been powering up my magic for a while. If I can able to pinpoint this location. I can teleport their group here.

Scottiev: Then what are ya waiting for?! Let's give it a try!

Emil gently grabbed Scottie's hand and they both teleported to the church.

.....

Ren: What the?!

Itsuki: What are you doing doing?!

Scottie: No time to explain! Come with us if you want to live!

Not bothering to hear their answer, Scottie grabbed both heroes by their capes and Emil his magic to bind all their party members teleporting them all back to the ruins just as the massive explosion destroyed everything in it's path.

Lock: Sir Scottie! You're back!

Alyssa: Oh Thank Goodness....

Ren: What the...? Where are we?! Naofumi?!

Naofumi:.....Yo...

Itsuki looked and saw Melty along with Raphtalia and Filo. Scottie's party was also staring back at them. Ren and Itsuki's party members were all voicing their confusion wondering where they were at.

Itsuki: The second princess too is here?! Scottie! Naofumi! Explain Yourselves!

Scottie: Calm Your Tits, Shortie! Be thankful we saved ya fucking life!

Itsuki flinced but glared at him mumbling something like "we didn't need your help". Scottie ignored him while he turned to Ren.

Scottie: Ren.

Ren: ...Yes?

Scottie: The Chruch at the monastery. That explosion. It was a setup.

Ren: Huh?

Scottie: The Pope was trying to kill you guys. He's trying to get rid of all of us and anyone that's involved with us as well.

Ren/Itsuki: What?!!

Naofumi:....There's...a lot of talk about. But you guys to listen to what we say without jumping to conclusions and not give us any side remarks.

Scottie: We're not in the mood for that.

Ren and Itsuki looked at each other in silence before nodding. They turn their attention back to the other two cardinal heroes.

Ren: We're all ears...

*Later*

Scottie: Now that you guys know the truth. What are your thoughts on this?

Ren:....

Itsuki:....

To be honest, they were at but surprised but not fully surprised. A part of them knew the church was hiding something. But they didn't even realized the church was trying to get rid of them until that huge explosion back there proved otherwise.