Chapter 47: Our first family vacation

Start from the beginning

"Well, my beautiful wife we still have a lot of packing to do and I see Michael rubbing his eyes. Why don't you meet me in our room in fifteen minutes while I get him laid down."

"Of course my sexy husband. I will meet you upstairs that gives me time to shower really quick."

"Don't you dare shower. You are fixing to get dirty again so there is no need to shower." He walked off as he turned around looking over his shoulder and giving her his sexy smirk.

They made love, showered, and then finished packing. Tristan took all the bags downstairs. They were spending two weeks in Ireland and would be home the week before Christmas. They had already decorated their tree and had a few presents under it. 

They would be leaving for their private jet in about two hours. They finished getting everything done before they leave. She emptied the fridge of anything that would expire while they were gone and Tristan emptied all the garbage cans and sat the can at the end of the driveway. 

Rory woke Michael up and gave him a bath. She put his jammies on and grabbed his bag from his room. 

Tristan walked in and stood there watching his wife and son. She was holding him in her lap and they were singing together. My life is perfect the only thing that could make it better is another baby or two.

"Alright, babe let's load up and head to the airport. The limo just arrived. I already buckled his car seat up in there and loaded some of the bags. Michael, are you ready to go to Ireland?"

"Yes, daddy I can't wait to see Irland and the beach. Let's go, mommy. I get to ride a plane, I am so excited. Come on mommy let's go." He exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright, bud calm down a bit. Let's head to Ireland." She held his hand and they turned all the lights out. 

They loaded into the limo and rode to the airport. Michael was excited and was telling us about everything he wanted to do on vacation. 

We arrived at the airport and walked onto the jet. Tristan buckled his car seat in a seat and they sat down and buckled up. Rory had brought a bag of activities to keep Michael occupied during the flight. They would sleep most of the flight but until he was ready for bed she had packed his toys and books.

They took off and Michael was sitting there smiling he was so excited. "Wow, this is so fun mommy and daddy. Thank you for taking me on the airplane."

"Well, you are welcome buddy. We will be taking a lot of family vacations to a lot of fun places as you grow up. Did you know mommy and daddy own this airplane? We can go anywhere we want anytime we want to."

"That's so cool. We own an airplane. I can't wait to go on vacation with you and mommy. We are going to have so much fun and try new food. When can I get out of this seat?"

"In a few moments, we have to wait until we reach the right altitude and the plane levels then we can get up and move around."

"Okay, daddy. I will be a good boy and wait until we can get up."

Once the plane reached full altitude and leveled they all unbuckled and roamed around. Michael wanted to see the entire plane. Tristan showed him around. He then sat him down on the couch and they played with his toys and read a few stories until Michael drifted off to sleep.

He has a watch that goes off when he needs to go potty and Michael is very good he stops what he is doing and goes to the bathroom. 

Tristan picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. "I think I am tired also baby. I am going to go to sleep."

"I guess we can all go to bed. Tristan carried their son to the bedroom and laid him down in the middle. He slipped his clothes off as Rory threw her gown on. They all laid down and drifted off to sleep."

Carol the flight attendant came in and woke them up. "We are getting ready to land we need you to all buckle up."

Tristan and Rory both got up and got dressed. They picked Michael up and carried him to his car seat.

"Hey, Tristan hand him to me. I will just hold him while we land. I hate to wake him up."

Tristan did as he was told and laid Michael in Rory's lap. Once they landed they unloaded and got in the limo that was waiting for them it was three am in Ireland when they landed.

 They rode to their rental house which was a three-bedroom beachfront Irish cottage. It was located on Kilcummin Bay Beach. When they arrived they unloaded from the limo and Rory carried Michael to their room. She laid him down in their bed.

"I want him to sleep with us tonight until he is awake and we can show him his room and our room."

"That's smart baby. I would hate for him to wake up scared since this is a new place for him." They laid back down after getting dressed for bed. They quickly drifted back to sleep.

For the next two weeks, they spent time in the area sightseeing they went to Seaworld and the Aquarium. They visited all the restaurants and they had a blast. Michael really loved Ireland. He loved the beach and the sand. He enjoyed the hot tub on the back deck. They had a really great vacation. Tomorrow they would head back to Hartford. Michael was sad he didn't want to leave.

Tristan decided that in February or March, they would take another vacation to Florida or California so that Michael could enjoy the ocean this time. They would go to Disneyland and have a fun time.