Ren: So you're being framed...The high priest is behind all this...?

Scottie: Yep. The Pope. Taking advantage of the Queen's absence. He masterminded many events and tried to kill all of us, the cardinal heroes. He and the King tried to kill us back in Coven Forest with those damn knights. Along with that attack towards you guys in the Church.

Ren:....

Alyssa: He killed the queen's right-hand man who happens to be Eclair's father so that the authority rest with King Aultcray Melromarc XXXII, who was at the time, was very gullible and easy to manipulate.

Itsuki: So the King is technically a victim in this scenario.

Scottie: You might say that but his actions proven otherwise. He played a role in wiping out many demi-humans because of his hatred for them. Trying to get rid of Naofumi as well. Right now, he's not even aware that he's being used by his own daughter and the Pope.

Melty had a disappointed look on her face at the mentioned of Myne...

Melty: Sister...

Ren: I see the second princess is safe and not harmed. So all this time...We been played like fools...Naofumi, how did you know the Pope hates you?

Naofumi clicked his tongue.

Naofumi once thought Biscas to be peaceful, equitable and fair man, but this is only a facade. His true personality is extremely twisted.

Biscas will preach and believe anything of his own convenience.

When his religion begins to be questioned, he claims the Heroes to be fake. That's the reason why he wants to get rid of them.

Naofumi: By the way Scottie had explained things. His whole entired persona and credibility is like that. He is a fanatic and so are his staunch followers. He was willing to go to any extent to defend his preaching, even if it means framing us, the Cardinal Heroes, in order to be worshiped by his religion.

Itsuki made an angry look.

Itsuki: So that's why...?

Naofumi: Yes...That damned Pope is making ambitious plans that would heavily affect the kingdom...(not that I don't care...I would let that Kingdom fall considering what those assholes along with that bitch did to me. But since the Queen is involved. Looks like I have no choice...)

Hazel: Biscas used his deep connections in the nation to do away with any opposing authority in the kingdom. He was so narrow-minded that he calls all of his actions "the will of God." Since he declared war on us and exiled Alyssa from being the saintess in the church. He's more than willing to kill us.

Alyssa: This fight will be the most hardest we will go too. If we lose, this world will fall into chaos under his rule. Not even the royal family will be able to stop him. He also claims that his followers who will die in this soon to be fight against the Shield Hero will go to Heaven as a holy reward.

Itsuki made a frown.

Itsuki: That's just...sickening...

Ren: I agree. We can't let this happen.

Scottie: Yeah. We need to stop that arrogant Pope and his stupid God Complex. But...we need your help on this...

Naofumi: Sadly...

Itsuki made a smirk while Ren remained neutral.

Itsuki: So you finally realized you can't do everything in your own? It's about time you see not everything going to go your way.

Scottie: Oh shut up!

Itsuki::....!

Naofumi: Do not start Itsuki...Just don't...