I finish my food, which was probably made by Calum's mum and watch the rest of the movie. By the time the movie was finished it was 1:30 in the afternoon, I woke up at 12. I washed the dishes and went back to my room to get changed.

I take a shower, moisturise my skin and let my hair dry off by itself. I have one hour to get ready, I usually get dressed really quickly and out the door on time but today I was nervous. I had no idea why! I slip on my undergarments and open my closet and stare at it for at least 5 minutes. Then I hear a voice calling from the hallway. I wrap my towel around my waist.

"ANDIE! IT'S TORI!" Tori yells.

"I'm in my room!" I shout back.

The door opens and Tori comes in, "Hello there"

"Hey" I respond, placing my hands on my hips.

"Whatcha doin?" She asks as she sits down at the foot of my bed.

I walk over to my bed side table and pass her the note Calum gave me, "I have no idea what to wear"

"Naw! He's the sweetest" Tori smiles.

"I know but I have no idea what to wear or what to do with my hair, makeup or no makeup because I usually don't wear it but"

Tori cuts me off, "Slow down there Dee, ok he wrote here that Ash is picking you up 3 and right now it's 2 o'clock so we have an hour, you go in the bathroom and fix your hair, I'll pick out an outfit and we'll decide on the makeup, accessories and hair later ok?"

"Ok" I take a deep breathe.

"Don't worry Dee we've got plenty of time" She places a hand on my shoulder, "Now go fix your hair"

Tori gets up and starts raiding my closet as I walk into my bathroom. My hair was my most prized possesion. I get out my straightener and heat protectant. I spray the heat protectant in my hair before roughly straightening it. I then arrange my hair into a messy low bun, I pull out a 2 thick strands of hair to frame my face and loosely curl them with the straightener, bobby-pinning strands of hair that was sticking out. I look at the red digital clock on my window sill and it said that it was 2:30.

"Tori I'm done" I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Ok where were you when I needed someone to do my hair for the wedding?" She puts a hand on her hip.

"Does it look ok?"

"It looks beautiful hun" Tori replies smiling.

"Thankyou" I smile back, "Now how's the outfit going?"

"Ok we have 3 options" She walks over to my bed and points to the 3 dresses laying there, "Try each of them on, take a picture and send them to Luke" Tori says handing me the first dress.

"Wait why Luke?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"That boy has the best taste" She laughs.

"It's weird but true" I reply, taking the soft red dress in my hands.

I slip on the dress and look at myself in the mirror. The dress was a subtle red colour, one shoulder and was short at the front but got longer towards the back. It was sinched in above the waist and was tight fitting at the top but it flowed nicely at the bottom. I quite liked it, the last time I wore this dress was to my Dad's boss' wedding.

"Andie you look absolutely stunning" Tori grins.

"Thanks Tori" I chuckle as I pass her my phone.

"Say cheese" Tori says holding up the phone.

"Cheese!" I laugh, "Send it to Lukeisamazing in my contacts"

Tori raises an eyebrow at the name.