'I want a coffee.' she announced him.

'Let me arrange these and I will do it.'

'Thank you. Can I pay you now?' she asked looking straight into his eyes.

'I can't take your money, you are always welcomed to come here and get your coffee.'

'I insist.' she walked with confidence to him still gazing at him. Brian put the boxes down and Erika kissed him. 'I want to get my coffee and kisses from you every time.' Brian smiled and pushed her to the nearest wall. 'It's a deal' and they continued to kiss and undress each other while they struggled to walk to his office and the rest was already history.

Brian could not tell Ivy all the details, he still felt ashamed 'So she kissed and from that day Erika moved in with me.' he told Ivy. 'You are going to meet her when we arrive.'

'I would love to spend some time with you guys, but I feel really tired. I can visit you tomorrow.'

'I am sorry Ivy, but Daniel insisted that it isn't safe for you to be alone, so you will be with us until he is back.'

'Really? I don't need a babysitter.'

'He is afraid to leave you on your own. It can be dangerous. Give him a call when we arrive, he will explain you more.'

'Do what you want, I am too tired to care.' the truth was that she was upset, she didn't need someone to watch her. She was determined to call him and give him a piece of her mind.

'Do you love him?' Brian asked her suddenly and Ivy put her head on the cold window and looked at the city lights. They weren't the same, they meant nothing to her, now they were just fading as the car was passing by, with Daniel she imagined sparkles and fairy lights while she was in his arms. Did she love him? No. She adored him, he was everything she imagined.

'You don't have to answer me. I realised it at his birthday party.'

'How?' she asked simply.

'I saw you at the pool. I saw him approaching you and the smile you both had, the way you both looked at each other.'

'I am sorry'

'Don't be, it helped me realise that I could never give you what you need and somehow it was a wake up call for me.' Ivy knew he referred to Erika.

'I am really happy for you, she is beautiful and such a nice girl, too bad she works for that woman.'

'She doesn't work anymore.'

'Are you serious?'

'Yes, she couldn't stand her. Give Daniel a call, please, he is a good guy.'

'Ok, ok, I will call your best friend if it will make you feel better.' they laughed and Brian continued to drive in silence.

When they entered Brian's apartment Erika came straight to her and hugged her.

'I am sorry if I ever upset you with something, I can't believe that b*tch was with Franco all this time.'

'So how much do you know?' Ivy asked.

'Enough to beg you to talk with Daniel. After all I haven't packed for nothing.'

'Erika' Brian shouted and Ivy looked suspicious at them but they made her a sign that they have their mouths sealed.

'I got the hint. I will go and see what he is up to.' Brian showed her the bedroom where she had more privacy, she turned on her phone and called him. Her heart beat increased, but him answering the call immediately helped her calm down. She missed his voice, the voice that whispered so many love words into her ears the previous night, the voice of the man she loved.

'Hey, are you safe? Are you with Brian?'

'Yes and yes. I am sure he informed that I am with him.'

'He might have' and Ivy laughed.

'It is pure joy to hear your giggles.'

'I can't help it. It is funny and strange in the same time that you are friends. I always thought you were jealous on him.'

'Oh God, I was jealous, furious. Especially when he took you to that date.' Ivy smiled when Daniel mentioned her date with Brian.

'That date meant a lot, I got my first real kiss from a very handsome man.'

'You have no idea how addictive your kisses can be. I knew I wanted more and I am sorry I ruined everything.'

'You didn't ruin anything. You said some things but I can understand that you were hurt.'

'I can never be hurt by her.'

'So what is your plan?'

'How do you know there is one?'

'Erika mentioned something about packing.'

'Remind me in the future not to share anything with her.' Ivy laughed.

'Just tell me.'

'I am coming back to Miami in the morning and after I want to fly to Tulum, if you feel ok and want to be with me...'

'I am happy about the first part. Don't you think it is dangerous to go after her and see us together?'

'I can't let her fo away with this, if she comes home she will get the divorce papers and that's it. I want evidence against her and this is my last chance.' Daniel had a point but she couldn't help but have a bad feeling. Before she could say something else she heard Erika shout behind the door' Say yes.' she laughed and opened the door and made her a sign to come inside.

'Looks like I don't have a choice.'

'Yey, we are going witch hunting.' Erika said again.

'But I have a problem, I need to go to your house to pack some stuff.'

'Your problem is solved, Erika will show you. I have to go and prepare things before the flight. See you in the morning.'

'Ok, take care.'

'You too. I can't wait to kiss.'

'We will see about it.'

'So funny, bye.' and he ended the call. Ivy looked at Erika.

'Do you have something to tell me?'

'Let me show you.' she ran outside and returned with many bags. Ivy opened them and found many clothes, especially swimming suits, summer dresses and what made her feel uncomfortable was a black lace lingerie.

'Daniel said to get you everything you needed.'

'There are too many clothes and I am sure they are so expensive.'

'He can afford it.'

'I don't. I can't pay him back.'

'Honey, he wanted to offer you a gift. You must learn how to be spoilt. Trust me, he was very happy. Like really really really happy'

'Oh no, what did you do?'

'I sent him a sneak peak of your new wardrobe and I think that he could see a part of that bra, but don't worry, I will let you reveal him in person the rest of it.' Ivy felt more than uncomfortable and she tried to change the subject.

'I don't want to be the same as her. I never liked shopping and I don't want expensive clothes.'

'You can't compare yourself with that b*tch, ok? I stayed around her because she offered me a lot of money, but I couldn't stand her. I am sure now that you are with Daniel you won't change. You just have to learn how to accept small gifts from him. He wants to make you happy and the best for you.' Ivy took a look again at all the clothes.

'I can try, after all, they are all gorgeous.'

'That's the spirit!'

'But I have to ask how many days does he plans to stay there?'

'We will see, let's hope things will go smoothly and we can also relax. Now let's go grab something to eat.'