Chapter 45| Best night of our lives II

"I cannot wait to get out of this dress." I groan, taking off my heels. I open up my backpack and take out my makeup wipes. I set my bag and wipes in the bathroom then stand in front of the mirror by the door.

I admire my long green dress on me, swaying from side to side. Will I ever wear this again? Probably not.

"Admiring yourself?" Grayson smirks as he takes off his tux.

I nod, "I think I should donate this dress. It's not like I'll ever wear it again."

"I'm going to uh freshen up real quick," I tell him before stepping into the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and zip out of my dress.

I take the bra and underwear out of my bag and lay them out. I take off my nude-colored bra and underwear and switch into the red set.

"Holy moly," I whisper when I finally look at myself.

It's my first time looking at myself in this. The red looks amazing on my skin and it makes my breasts look bigger.

I take off most of my makeup, only leaving a little bit on. I release my hair from its bun, noticing the white robe on the hook. Perfect. I smile to myself and flip my hair around until I like how it looks.

I grab the robe from the hook and put it on. I spray a bit of perfume on me before taking a deep breath. This is really about to happen.

I slowly open the door and quickly peak out my head. Grayson also bought a bag with spare clothes. He's roaming through the bag and only has his button-up shirts and pants.

I take another deep breath which doesn't help. My heart is beating out of my chest right now.

I slowly make my way over to Grayson trying to act as seductive as possible. Instead, it probably looks like I have a limp.

He glanced over at me then back at his bag. He looks back up at me and I can hear him gulp. "W-Whats this?"

"It's your first time too and I wanted to make it special not just for me." I softly say.

He lets go of the bag in his hand, gulping, trying not to look at the open slit of the robe.

I pull on the robe's belt, feeling the loose knot come undone. The cool breeze hits my body as the robe becomes undone.

Grayson gulps again, this time he's slowly turning pink. I gently push him to sit down on the couch, pulling the robe off of me completely.

I hover over his legs, resting my legs on each side of him. I cup his face with my hands, pulling his face close to mine. Our kiss starts off soft but I know he's trying his best to contain himself.

He's hesitant to even place his hands on my bare body. I take his hands, placing them on my hips, without breaking our kiss.

Our breathing starts to become heavier and our kiss becomes rougher. His lips feel hot against mine. A perfect mixture of hot and cold. He gently bites down on my bottom lip, making my insides burn even more.

He starts kissing down my neck, gently sucking on certain places. My heart starts to pound even faster as he starts trailing down to my breasts. I feel myself almost panting for air when his hot lips kiss my chest.

"Let's" a moan nearly escapes my lips as he kisses my sweet spot on my neck. "-go to bed."

"Are you sure?" He asks, making his way back to my lips.

He placed his hands under my thighs, lifting me up with him. I wrap my legs around his waist as he sets me down on the bed.