Part 16:

[Gemma's POV]

6:30 rolled around and Pepper and I got in the car to head to Peter's. I told her that I would let her know when I needed picking up and where from as I wasn't exactly sure what Peter had planned, other than we were getting Thai food. We got outside Peter's building and I had to convince Pepper to leave before Peter and I came back down, I waved goodbye and made my way upstairs. When I knocked on the door and his Aunt May opened the door.

'Oh Gemma! You look so pretty!' She said when she opened the door and ushering me to come inside.
'Thank you May.' I thanked and stood in their hallway,
'I'll go grab Peter. He changed about 50 times but he must be ready by now.' She joked and disappeared into Peter's room. After a minute he came out, he looked so handsome. He was wearing a white button down shirt with some black trousers and he stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

'Wow.' He said under his breath and then he cleared his throat, 'I mean... Wow.' He looked down like he was a bit embarrassed, 'I said the same things again. You look beautiful.' He complimented me,
'You look rather handsome yourself.' I beamed and he came up to me and kissed me sweetly.
'Let me grab my stuff and we can go.' He said and after a minute we left.

It was a short walk to the restaurant and we sat down at a table for 2, opposite each other. We talked for ages about literally everything. I wanted to tell him so badly about dad and the avengers but I knew I couldn't. 'So what do you want to do once were done with high school?' He asked me, taking another bite of his food. I hadn't really thought about it. I mean I had only had a life in the last month. 'I don't really know, I hadn't thought about it too much.' I said honestly,
'No me neither, I was hoping you could give me some inspiration.' Peter joked. I heard a large crash coming from the kitchen behind me. I turned around to see 3 men in ski masks holding guns to one of the waiters head by the cash register.

I turned to look at Peter who was looking at the quickly escalating situation. He looked so cute while he was worrying. 'Gemma you need to get out of here-' He went to pull me up but someone grabbed me from behind and put their arm around my neck. I felt something cold and metal against the side of my temple. It was a gun. I looked at Peter, he was looking at me with such panic I thought he was going to punch whoever it was behind me; which would have been really stupid.

I remembered a move Nat had taught me and I flipped the guy over my shoulder so he was on the floor and took his gun, aiming it at him. Peter looked at me in shock, like he couldn't find the words, then he looked down at his rucksack, then back up at me. 'Ah Gemma this was not how I wanted to tell you...' He looked back down at his rucksack and grabbed it pulling out a strange device and put it on his wrist. 'I'm Spider-Man.' He said quietly. Oh my god. Peter Parker was Spider-Man. He shot a web from his wrist behind me and pulled another one of the men in masks onto the floor and stuck him down, then did the same to the man I had disarmed.

'Oh my god.' I replied but I smiled and he smiled back. Maybe I could tell him about dad now. Peter managed to disarm the last guy and then we got out of the restaurant and waited for the police. 'So, you're Spider-Man.' I said, still in amazement.
'Yeah I am. I'm sorry our date didn't quite go as planned though.' He looked down at his shoes and scratched the back of his head.
'Any time with you is amazing, spidey boy.' I reassured him, and put my head on his shoulder.
'Spidey boy? I like that.' He put his hand under my chin, lifted it gently, and kissed me.  

After the police had arrived and we had explained what had happened, obvious leaving out that Peter was Spider-Man, just saying that Spider-Man came and handled the situation, we decided to go for a walk around Forest Park.

'So where did you learn to fight like that?' Peter asked, now was the time, it would be so easy, just tell him I was Tony Stark's daughter. But I couldn't without asking dad. 'My dad is big on self defence. Didn't want me in any danger. So he taught me to protect myself' I wasn't lying, it was actually a completely honest answer. It was then that I noticed my necklace was gone. I put my hand to my neck and this made Peter notice too.

'Gem, your necklace!' Peter said and started looking on the ground around us where we had been walking. 
'It must have fallen off in the fight!' I remembered when the man put his arm around my neck- it must have broken off. He looked so concerned, it was so sweet, 'But it's okay, I'll just go and look for it tomorrow.' He looked up from his searching and looked sad,
'Sorry Gem.' He came up to me and hugged me, and then I kissed him. I couldn't help myself, he was the sweetest. I could hear rain falling, and the smell of wet earth, which was weird because neither of us were wet. We both pulled away from the kiss and looked up, it was raining all around us except on us. I was so confused, and all of a sudden the rain came down on the both of us and we both ran under a tree to seek shelter.

'What the hell?' I said and Peter and I both looked at each other, puzzled. Peter stopped looking puzzled and instead looked me up and down and bit his lip. It was really hot. 'What?' I asked laughing and smirking slightly at him.
'Did I tell you how beautiful you look?' He said, smiling at me still, he leant in and kissed me and it pushed me against the tree. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer to me. His kiss was passionate and loving. I liked him so much, I had never felt this way before.