Part 6:

[Peter's POV]

When I got back I put on my suit and went out. All of the upgrades Mr Stark had put in it made patrolling so much easier. 'Karen?' I asked the suit lady,
'Yes, Peter.' Karen replied,
'Anything I should be aware of or should I just hang about?'
'I cannot see any current criminal activity Peter.' I decided to swing around to the street opposite Delmar's to see if I could see the girl again, I doubted I would as it had been about 10 minutes since I had been there.

When I got there there was no sign of the girl but I decided to stay put for a while, and that's when I heard it. In the distance, not too far away, I could hear a fire alarm going off so I made my way towards it. I discovered a fire at a hair salon, there was smoke coming from everywhere, 'Karen! Is there some kind of ventilator in the suit?' I screamed,
'Of course, activating fire protocol.' Karen replied. That was sick. I started getting people out of the salon one by one, and down the street, trying to find the source of the fire. That's when I saw her; the girl, she had been trying to help an old lady get out but both of them seemed to be struggling from all of the smoke inhalation.

I ran over to both of them, 'Ma'am's are you okay?' I asked, the girl looked up at me,
'Yeah I'm fine, just please help this lady, Spider-Man.' She replied, she did seem fine which was strange, I thought she'd be coughing or something. But more importantly, she knew who I was, well not that it was me from earlier but me, Spiderman me. I was smiling under my mask but she couldn't see of course. 'Yeah! Yeah of course!' I replied and got the old lady out of the building as quickly as possible.

When I got back to the salon, the girl was gone, but I still hadn't found the source of the fire. I looked around and found a candle which had caused all the curtains to catch fire. I grabbed a fire extinguisher from the front of the store and put out the fire on the curtains, and that's when the fireman got here. I explained the situation to the fireman and went outside to look for the the girl. I found her outside on the phone to someone. Once she hung up I approached her.
'Hi miss, I just wanted to check you were okay.' I asked her, I found myself trying to stand straighter and tensing my arms. What was I doing? 'Yes I'm fine, thank you, Spider-Man.' She replied, smiling and she touched my arm, which made me a bit flustered. 'I have to go but thank you again!' And with that she left with all her bags.

I swung around a bit more looking for anything else that Spider-Man could do. Eventually I settled on a rooftop overlooking the east river. 'Karen, can you run facial recognition over the girl I was speaking to earlier?' I asked my suit lady.
'Of course Peter...' she took a minute, 'I cannot find anything on the girl, which is strange as I keep records of all passport photos and data we collect. Maybe there is an issue with my softwear, you may need to report it to Mr Stark.' Karen finished. That was strange. I suppose mystery girl would have to stay a mystery a bit longer.