Part 1:

[Gemma's POV]

My name is Gemma Dalton Stark. Yes, Stark, the great Tony Stark; Iron man, is my dad. I guess you could say I come from back in his, less than virtuous, days. I had always known Tony was my dad, and he had always known I was his daughter. He visited a couple times a year as him and my mom had become friends since I was born. He would always visit on Christmas and my birthday, but I was never allowed to tell anyone he was my dad. Especially after he revealed he was Iron man, he said it was for my protection, and I guess that was true.

My mom, Rebekah Dalton, was one of his girlfriends 16 years ago. We lived in Los Angeles mostly as mom was a director but she died when I was 8. All I knew that it was an accident, that wasn't really an accident. I had heard dad talking to Happy about it about a year after she had died and I moved to New York with dad. He had been saying it was all his fault and if he had been more careful nobody would have known they knew each other and she'd still be alive.

I didn't know if dad was just overreacting, but I didn't think he was. The pain in his voice was too real. Even if what he had said was true- I didn't blame him. He was my dad and he had always done what was best for me, even from afar. I loved my dad and after my mom died he had been amazing. He was my best friend and we were really close.

We lived at the Avengers facility in upstate New York with the rest of the Avengers. They were my family, Steve was like my second dad, Wanda my big sister and all the others like my aunt and uncles. You'd think having Tony Stark for a father would be bad enough on the overprotective front, but try having the Avengers parent you as well. Bit of a nightmare.

I hadn't been to school since I was 8, as now dad was my soul guardian it was too risky, so technically I didn't exist. I didn't really leave the facility and when I did I had to wear a wig, baseball cap- the whole 9 yards.

I didn't have friends outside of the facility, but I didn't mind. The Avengers were my friends. Wanda, Natasha and I would train most days in the ring and in my spare time I would sit in the lab and work on some inventions. I got my nerdy, smart side from dad I guess. Dad was often out of town but when he was back sometimes we would work in the lab together and stuff. He didn't like me being down there on my own though.

This was normal life for me, living with superheroes and nobody knowing I exist. But my definition of normal was about to change; I just didn't know it yet...

Note:
Hey guys, I know not a lot happened in this chapter but bare with it I promise! :)
Comment things you'd like to know/ happen and please vote, would mean a lot!
(Peter first enters in chapter 4/5 so just keep reading)