ch. 15 | Trust

CASSANDRA'S POV

I turn on the water before staring at myself in the mirror, trying to make it sound like I'm actually using the bathroom. My eyes flicker to the door, before I turn back to floor at my reflection.

Stop being a big ass baby, and get back outside, I tell myself, washing my hands now. It's been two weeks since we went on that date, and although we have seen each other a few times and been texting, this is the first time that I'm actually at Asa's place. Again.

And after having just made out on the couch for the last fifteen minutes, I know exactly what's about to happen. We're about to have sex. Again. But I'm so much more nervous this time. It's not because I don't want to, because I most definitely do. But the last time we did, I had enough alcohol in my system to calm my nerves, and this time, I'm completely sober.

I turn off the water, wiping my hands dry and running my fingers through my hair before unlocking the door and stepping back into his room. As soon as I'm back in the living room, Asa looks up from where he was just on the phone, putting it down and gesturing for me to come back to his lap.

I smile at him, taking in all his features, from his now-tousled brown hair to the little scar on the side of his jaw, close to his ear. He was wearing sweatpants and t-shirt, and that made him all the more appealing. My strides are long as I walk over to him, going to gently take a seat in his lap but he has other plans.

His large hands meet my hips, pulling me down roughly as his lips meet my jaw, working their way down and to the crook of my neck. I giggle a bit, wrapping my arms around him as I settle into his body, a small moan leaving my lips as he begins to suck on my sweet spot. My eyes shut as soon as the pleasure erupts, my fingers tugging on the soft hairs right at the nape of his neck.

In those few seconds, I can feel myself getting wet from just his touch and kisses. I quickly pull his face up, pressing my lips to his, which he deepens right away, adjusting my body on his lap so I had a leg on either side, basically straddling him.

He was hard, I could feel him against my thigh, and that only aroused me more. I felt his tongue slip between my lips, and our tongues begin to battle in dominance. My body felt like it was on fire, an effect that seemed to happen every time Asa and I were starting to get intimate, and only with him.

For a few moments, my nervousness is completely wiped out, and it's because of him. His touch. The way he makes me feel. But as usual, my mind comes back with its ridiculous number of thoughts as soon as I feel him push my shirt upwards, his fingers brushing against my skin and arising goosebumps.

Within seconds, I'm on my back with Asa hovering over me on huge new his couch. He's on his knees, which are strategically placed on either side of me, and I watch as he takes off his shirt. His muscles tense as he takes it off, showing off his ripped body. He's the perfect amount of fit, and part of me feels insecure in this moment, considering I haven't been to the gym once since it was a state requirement for tenth grade.

It's as if he can sense my uneasiness, because his lips are once again pressed to mine as he unbuttons my jeans and pulls down the zipper, gliding them off of me with ease. I feel his hand come between my thighs, and I tense, but only for a second because as soon as I feel his fingers touch my through my panties, I moan into our kiss.

"Fuck," Asa mutters, and my eyes flicker shut as I feel him move my panties to the side, touching me with his figures. My hips buckle towards him as my body reacts to his touch, and my teeth press down to my lower lip, trying to hold back the noises threatening to escape me as his fingers begin to rub me.

He doesn't notice, because his lips are planting kisses all the way down my body, until suddenly he's between my legs. A small whimper escapes me, and my legs give in as he moves them so my knees are up, my feet planted firmly on the cushion as his head disappears between my thighs.