ch. 7 | So Beautiful

CASSANDRA'S POV

I stumbled forward slightly as Asa opened the door to his penthouse suite, but he grabbed my arm to steady me as he helped me inside. A million emotions flooded through me at once. With every touch, I could feel the pool in my panties grow, and the thudding in my chest increase.

I find myself watching him as he closed the door behind us, flicking on the lights with the switch. My teeth dug into my bottom lip as I finally caught a glimpse of him in the bright light. His light locks were perfectly styled, a few of them slightly tousled.  My eyes scanned his gorgeous face, his brown eyes twinkling at me for a moment before I proceeded to take in the rest of him.

From his chiseled jaw down to his broad chest, his muscles evident under the tight shirt he had on. It hugged him perfectly, showing off a peak of his build chest with the way the first few buttons were undone. God, he's so sexy, I thought to myself, admiring his arms for the first time. He had a few tattoos on his arms, one side nearly a sleeve of them, which I noticed for the first time as he had his dress shirt rolled up to his mid-arm.

Squeezing my thighs together, I wonder how many more he had and where on his body. I didn't realize how much time had passed until my eyes flickered back to his face as he crossed his arms across his chest, his muscles flexing.

"Like what you see?," he smirked, his eyes twinkling at me as he spoke. I blushed, looking away from his face, embarrassed that he had caught me looking.

I hate to admit it, but since the first moment I met him, he made me feel some type of way. Not only did I want to drop my panties every time he looked at me, but I wanted to know more about him.

If I had another drink that night at his office, I was ashamed to say that I would have lost myself for him. I needed the alcohol for encouragement, as it pushed me out of my shy demeanor.

"Don't be so full of yourself," I retort, shaking my head as I turn around to take in the huge empty space before us. It was no doubt the largest penthouse I had seen, and the open floor plan made the space look even bigger.

"Sorry about the lack of furniture. I just closed on this place yesterday, so all I've got is a bed," he commented, nodding his head towards a door that I assumed was his bedroom.

"Can I use the restroom?" I ask as I step further into the large space, my heels clacking against the marble flooring. Not only did the taste of alcohol and throw up linger in the back of my throat, but I'm sure it didn't smell great either.

He nods, and I follow him into the huge bedroom. I notice that he has a few things in here. Mostly cardboard boxes that have been half opened, and the largest bed I've seen, covered in dark sheets and pillows. He has good taste, I note to myself as I take in the skyline of the city from his large windows.

"There's extra toothbrushes in the drawer," he comments as he opens the door to the bathroom for me. I smile at him before slipping inside and closing the door behind me.

I spend a few minutes staring at myself in the mirror. Not only did I want to slap myself for throwing up right in front of him, but I could not believe the way that my body was reacting to him. I thought that in his office that night, it was only because of the lack of getting off, but I had pleasured myself more than enough in the last two weeks to know that it was him. He was making me feel this way.

I finally use the restroom and find a new toothbrush, brushing my teeth throughly. God, I hope he didn't smell my breath earlier, I'm sure it was disgusting. After running my fingers through my hair, I step back outside to find Asa in the bedroom.

I choke a little, not expecting to walk in on him half-naked, and he looks up at me. He's lost his dress shirt which shows off his muscular body, making my mouth water, and was in the middle of unbuckling his belt.