1🧸

"Mom... No... Don't leave me"

"I'm sorry, I need to do this"

"Stop... Mom!! Wait!!"

Haechan stood up with his heart beating so fast. He wiped the tear that falls down. It was so strange for him to dream about his mom. He never dreamt about her for a year. Haechan let out a loud sigh before standing up.

He went to the Bathroom and took a bath.

-6:30 am-
Haechan went out of the place where he lives. Since no one supports him anymore, he decided to live at the rooftop of the place where he works at. The store of his friends mom.

He went down and went to the station by himself as always. He placed his earphones on and waited to the bus to come.

---

"Haechan!" A blue haired boy called. He ran to stop Haechan from walking. He tapped Haechan's shoulder as he pant.

"Oh, Jenoo!" He cheerfully said. They enter at their room together, Jeno is haechan's friend. They became friend because Jeno used to work at the place where he works at.

They sat down at their seats and took out their notes for them to write. And at last the teacher came in with a 3 guys.

"Hello everyone, Today we have a new family member. Please introduce yourself" the professor said making them giggle. Haechan glanced at the front and saw his three new classmates. Of course he didn't care 'bout it he continues to do what is he doing right now.

Jeno tapped him and said that he should pay attention to the new student. Haechan just nodded and still didn't look.

"Hi I'm mark lee" a blonde guy said

"My name is Huang Renjun" light brown haired guy said

"I'm Na Jaemin" a black haired guy said.

He didn't realize a guy is already beside his table. He glanced and looked at the new guy.

"Yes?" The other guy said. Haechan shakes his head and turned his head to his notebook.

"You're?" Haechan asked

"I'm mark, Mark Lee" he said without looking at the tan male.

Haechan nodded and said "I'm Haechan, hope that we can be friends" he said and continued to write nonsense on his notebook

Hours have passed and it's already lunch.

"Let's go?" Jeno asked making Haechan flinched.

"Of course I'll come with you~" he said and stood up excitedly.

-
"I heard that the company you're interested is currently finding for a new trainee, why not try?" Jeno said as he shove the cookie inside his mouth

"I'll try but... I don't think I can do it. You know I still have a lot of financial problem and ik my talent is not that good" he sadly said making his friend slap his shoulder so hard.

"Do you want me to show you how good you sound? The heck?" Jeno grab a piece of the cookie and put it inside haechan's mouth.

"Stop... Doing that" he mumbles as he munch the cookie.

"But you know what? The 2 guys awhile ago are so cute... I wanna be their friends" he said making Haechan glare at him

"Okay then" haechan said, as he stood up from the chair