Chapter 33

Y/N POV

I arrive home and Jess isn't here but Anthony is, "Hey" I say as I walk in.

"Hey, how'd the audition go?" He asks.

"Eh, not great apparently it was for a porno which I was not told about do I kinda failed it on purpose" I say sitting next to him on the couch.

"Good." He kisses me.

"Is Jess still with Sebastian?" I ask.

"Kinda. Ok don't get mad but last night they kinda got drunk and slept together" he says.

"What?! Omg is she ok? Did he pressure? Do Lin and Groff know about this?" I ask.

"Yes, to all of that. She came home earlier and told me, she said she was really sorry and they only got drunk cuz she wanted to take her mind of Alex and then cuz she liked him and he likes her and one thing lead to another. I haven't heard from Lin or Groff though. I talked to her and Now she's there apparently telling him." He explains.

"Okay... imma call Lin now though" I say calming down a bit and getting out my phone.

Sebastian POV

Jess runs out of my room. I sigh and lay on the bed. Ugh I fucked up so bad. Why did I get us drunk? Everything would have been better if we just stayed here and watched movies like we planned.

Someone knocks on my door "yeah?" Pa opens the door and comes in.

"Hey, did I just see Jess drive off?" He asks.

"Yep" I reply.

"Are you ok?"

"No. I said we would just watch movie sit somethin by instead we got drunk and I fucked up our whole relationship. Ya I would have been fine if we had stayed friends, that was better than nothing. But now she hates me" I sigh.

"She doesn't hate you. She really likes you, romantic stylez. If she didn't Why was she so scared when you asked her what she thought? Who do you think that guy she liked while she was with Alex was?" He asks.

"I dunno probably one of the taller guys in our class" I reply.

"No dumbass, you!" He exclaims.

"You have no proof" I say.

"No proof, my gosh" he mumbles. "Your her best friend, she always comes to you when she needs help, she blushes when someone makes a comment that you guys could be dating, y'all slept together last night and the fact that Anthony and Y/M frickin told us she does!"

"Really?"

"Yes, Sebastian your an amazing guy I would know I raised you. You guys have been friends since you were 4 you'll work it out don't worry" as he's saying this Dad opens the door.

"Uh sorry but Jess is here and she wants to talk to you Seb" he says.

"Good luck" pa get up and walks out of the room, Jess walks in and I it up.

"Hey"

"Hey, umm I'm really sorry for running out like that I just-" I cut her off.

"It's fine, I get it. You don't have to explain yourself" I smile weakly.

"No please let me explain. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave like that, I just- when you asked me what I thought I panicked and didn't know what to say so I just left. But I'm gonna say it now I like you, like a lot, I have since 10th grade but then Alex asked me out and I didn't think you liked me so I said yes but it's always been you" she says. I freeze up. Why do I say, what do I do. "Anyways that's all I have to say so I'll cya at school on Monday" she says and starts to walk away

I grab her wrist and pulled back over to me and kiss her. At first she surprised but then leans into it. When we break apart she blushes and I smiles. "Is that your way of tell me you like me too?"  She giggles.

"Definitely" I kiss her again.

"Fuck yeah now Renee owes me 20 bucks" I hear dad exclaim from outside the door.

"Lin shut up They'll hear you!" Pa snaps back.

"Oh right." Dad replies.

"You're parents are hella weird" she laughs.

"Yes, unfortunately I'm aware" I sigh. "Oh shit I need to talk you in like a first date" I say.

"No you don't have to do that" She protest.

"Yes I do, Mkay tomorrow night I'll pick you up at 6" I say and she just smiles.

"Ok. I have to go now though cuz I said I wouldn't be here too long" she says.

"Ok, I'll see ya later then" I lightly kiss her again and she walks out of the room.

When she's gone Dad and Pa walk in "I was right" Pa smiles.

"Aww I remember when y'all was so little and innocent now look at you guys, getting drunk, hooking up the. Finally getting together" Dad wipes a fake tear and I just roll my eyes.

Jess POV

I get into my car and smile. He doesn't hate me. I'm so happy omg. I drive back home and Mums back. I walk inside and she runs up to me followed by dad.

"So what happened?" She asks.

"Well I went over and told him I liked his mans all and then he kissed me"I say excitedly and they both smile. "He's taking me out tomorrow night"

"Omg we need to go shopping. sweetie I love your clothes but you only get so many first dates" Mum smiles.

"Okay" I agree

"Anthony I need you card" She whines.

"Mkay don't spend all of it and if you then you brought way to much" He hands her card and we both get in her car.

*the next night*

It's almost 6 and I'm actually ready on time but I don't really know what we're doing I hope I'm not under or over dressed.

Someone knocks on the door and I smiles and walk out to open it. "Wow...you look incredible" Sebastian says a I blush. Mum and Dad had to go out for dinner somewhere so I lock the door behind Me.