Chapter 19

*Backstage after Anthony's last show (like a week later)*
Anthony POV

"Anthony!" Lin calls, I smile and walk over "alright we going out tonight one last time"

"Well jeez alright I didn't know we was never gon see each other after tonight" I Joke.

"What can I say man we've been dealing with you for almost 2 years" he laughs.

"Anthony get your ass over here!" Pippa yells so o walk over to her, Jazzy, Groff and leslie.

"You're going out with Lin Daveed and Oak after this right?" Jazzy asks.

"I mean I think so, Lin just told me we were going out"  I reply.

"Yeah ok then tomorrow u gotta get up early, cuz us for are taking you out as a goodbye" Groff says.

"Aw thanks but you don't have to" I say.

"Nope. We did it for Renee and Thayne and we gon do it for you too" Leslie says.

"Haha ok thank then"

"Great I'll pick you up at 8" jazzy says, I just nod and turn around to walk away but see Y/Ns parents walking in "shit what they doing here" Jazzy says under her breath.

I look over to Y/N and see her talking to Daveed. She looks up and see her parents a assume. They look in her direction and She looks a little anxious but then grabs Daveed and kisses me. "What the hell "

"Wha- oh.." Jazzy says when she sees Y/N.

"You. Do you know where Y/N is?" Kim demands walking up to me.

"Umm" I look over and her, she broke apart from Daveed and he just looks confused. She looks at me and shakes her head begging me not to tell them "Uh no I don't" she sighs on relief.

"Of course you don't" Ron says.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"It means you should know where you're fiancé is, how can you be a good husband is you don't know where she is. You need to protect her that's your job and a husband and fiancé"  Kim says raising her voice.

"I have no fucking clue how Y/N and Jazzy both turned out so good after being raised by people like you. She isn't an object it's not my job to protect her and it never will be cuz she can protect herself so don't fucking tell me it's my job as a husband!" I shout.

"Yeah ok your not allowed back here, bye" Lin says walking over then pushing them towards the door.

"You good?" Jazzy asks. I nod "well thank you."

"You still up for going out tonight? I get it you're not" Lin says

"Nah its all good. Just text me where we're going I gotta stop a home real quick" Lin nods and I walk out to my car.

Just before I get in someone runs up and hugs me. It takes me a minutes then I realise it's Y/N  "Thanks you" she quickly gets off me.

"For what? I don't give a shit who you are I would has said that about anyone" I say

"For not telling them we're I was. I'm sorry I just don't wanna talk to them so I-" I cut her off.

"-why'd you kiss him"

"B-because he was right there and that was the only way I could hide my face" she says.

"You could have stood behind him, turned around, snuck away something like that but you kissed him"

"Okay I don't have a good excuse, I just wasn't thinking. I know that sounds stupid okay but I haven't been thinking straight for over a week now. I'm never gonna see you again Anthony, you may be happy about that and that's fine but for me I feel like throwing up every time I think about it. I'm sorry I kissed Daveed but it really doesn't matter does it? You clearly don't want to be friends so this is the last time you'll ever have to see me." She says with tears welling in her eyes. I guess I didn't really think about the fact that Hamilton was pretty much the only reason we still see each other.

"Look I want to still be friends, I really do but I don't think I can." I open my car door.

"Why" I turn away from her, I might still be upset but I still can't stand the look in her eyes when she's this heartbroken.

"Because I can't be just friends with someone I'm still in love with" I get in my car and start driving before she can say anything. I need to get over her.

Y/N POV

He still loves me. But he doesn't wanna get back together. Why did I even kiss Daveed? Why did I think that was the beat way to hide, that's so stupid. And now we can't even be friends. what the hell am I supposed to do? I can't just go on living like this.

I'm 25 and living with my sister, the only friends I have are here and half of them are closer to Anthony. I can't keeping living like this. Anthony made my life feel a little better, at least, he was there so much I didn't have time to notice that even with him all I had was Hamilton. But now he's gone, and I'm standing here in a half empty parking lot at night alone because I'm too scared to drive my own car.

"Y/N do you need a lift?" Lin asks, walking over to me.

"Uhh Yeah, but it's fine I'll get a cab"

"Nah it's fine me and Groff and drop you home before I go out" he says.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course" we walk over to his car and Groff's already in the passenger seat. We both get in and start driving. "Y/N me and Groff decided you need knew parents." Lin says.

"Uh huh...?"

"So we're adopting you" Groff says.

"What?" I laugh

"Yep we're your new dads" Lin says.

"Holy crap I read a fanfic about this once" I say under my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing. Ok so what's the deal with this at I calling you daddy now or is that only Groff?" I ask and Lin bursts out laughing and from what I can see Groff just goes really red.

"Oh look at that we're here" Groff says and his voice cracks. I laugh and get out.

"Ok thanks, I'll see you later"

Lin POV

Y/N gets out of the car and I wait until she's in the house before driving off. "So who's side are we in?" Groff asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like Anthony or Y/N. In every break up you gotta choose a side and I still don't know what we're on" he explains.

"Both I guess. Technically Y/N broke up with him by then she also tried to get back together so I dunno" I reply.

"Mkay."

I drop Groff at home then drive to the restaurant I'm meeting Oak Daveed and Anthony at.